Alya's Report

"Hi Alya. How are you doing these days?" Adrien asked her politely.

"Fabulous. Are you hooking up with Marinette yet or do I have to do everything around here?"

Marinette and Adrien's faces flushed with a dark red color as Alya cackled in the front seat.

"Alya!" Marinette scolded, a blush still covering her cheeks and brushing up on her nose.

"He and Chloe have just broken up! He doesn't need this! Plus, that crush I had on him was just a high school thing! I'm so over it" Marinette whisper-shouted at Alya, trying to make sure Adrien couldn't hear.

"Nah. Mari, girl, that's also a reason you two should get together. I mean, look at what Fabio's done to you and look at how Adrien feels about his suitcase. You both obviously need to help each other," Alya told her best friend as Adrien blanked out, not listening to any part of Alya's or Marinette's conversation.

"Suitcase... you just compared my broken heart to a guy who lost his luggage?!" Marinette whisper-shouted.

"I ship it! Adrien and his suitcase... Someone better write a fanfiction about that," Alya laughed, winking.

"Who in the name of black cats would write a fanfiction about A-?!" Marinette started yelling, then she cut herself off as she realized how loud she was.

"A fanfiction about what?" Adrien asked.

"Um... Alya and her... goat," Marinette lied.

Alya nearly facepalmed, but she was driving and didn't want to crash.

"Cool! Alya has a goat?" Adrien smiled widely, excited.

"Yeah, and her name is Marinette," Alya muttered as she pulled up to the police station, glaring at her friend.

"Okay Agreste, we're doing this thing," Alya declared confidently.

Adrien turned to Marinette and she offered him a comforting smile in contrast to Alya's aggressiveness. He smiled back at her nervously.

"Wh-what do I say? Should I-" Adrien began to panic, his anxiety rising before Alya cut him off.

"Keep your yap shut. I'm doing the talking around here," she quickly shut him up, but also provided relief that he wouldn't have to say anything.

Alya parked close to the station, then they all got out of her car. Adrien and Marinette followed close behind her as if they were children following their mother.

As soon as Alya walked through the doors of the police station, she yelled, "I have an item to report STOLEN!!!"

Adrien flinched at the word, thinking it may have been a little exaggerated.

"Uhm Alya, I-I think th-" he began to whisper, but she put a finger to his lips.

"Shut up. I got this, boy."

Marinette pulled her friend to the side, "I think you might be scaring him a bit."

Alya brushed it off, "Nah, I'm just getting his stuff back."

Marinette smiled and let her continue.

"Miss Alya Cesaire, what are you reporting this time?" One officer sighed, already recognizing her from the sound of her voice and from the style she bursted into the room.

"A traveler's suitcase was stolen! This guy's suitcase!" She replied, pointing at Adrien.

He took the details down on a notepad, then sent the three young adults out of the station with the promise that they would call if they found anything.