5- summer love

🎀JADE🎀

It's really late now. I'm trying to get Jamie to go to sleep but he won't listen to me again. He was crawling around the room and he wouldn't sit still for 2 seconds. I gave up with him now. I got out of bed and picked him up. He kept trying to escape though.

I sit on the bed with him. "C'mon Jamie." He started fighting me about it. "Stop it! Why won't you listen?!" I sit Jamie up in bed. Then I get him his bottle to see if that works. But it doesn't. Jamie takes it from me then throws it. "What do you want then?"

"Dada!" Jamie said. Uh oh... I have an idea. I hate having to do this.

"Daddy's probably sleeping jame" I said. I took out my phone. It had come to this...

🎤🎤JESY🎤🎤

Dally fell asleep on the couch a while ago. Niall went to go put him in bed but he didn't come back. Then jade left to try and get Jamie to go to sleep. So it's just me and Harper on the couch. she starts to fall asleep. So I take her into our room.

She falls asleep completely then niall comes in. He lays in bed. First looking at Harper then me. "He wake up?" I asked.

"Yeah, kept asking me to sing to him... finally got him to sleep though."

"Did you?"

"No, i didn't have to. Kid tired himself out." Niall kept staring at Harper. Then he looked at me. He kissed me.

"Good night Niall" I laughed.

🐱🐱🐱HARRY🐱🐱🐱

I was half asleep when my phone woke me up. It was a text from a girl. A girl I knew way to well. A girl that made me regret that 2 years I spent with her. I haven't seen her in what 2 months? I haven't even thought about her or the other one. Now she's texting me?

Jade🎀 Harry... I need to talk to u

Harold🐱 what I'm tired

Jade🎀 I left Louis. Jamie won't listen to me. He keeps saying he wants his dad. But I don't wanna go back to Louis.

Harold🐱 and u tell me y?

Jade🎀 because technically... ur his dad and hes asking for Louis I know that but he would have to know u one way or another

Harold🐱 I'll tell you what... where are u now? South Shields?

Jade🎀 ha no rumford

Harold🐱 oh then y don't u bring him here tomorrow morning. I'll see what I can do to help u

Jade🎀 u? Wanna help? Me?

Harold🐱 with my son yeah

👣👣👣👣JAMIE👣👣👣👣

When I wake up, mummy still asleep. Daddy! I want daddy! I start crying. Mummy wake up. She hold me. I stop crying. Still want daddy!

First thing mummy does is walk out of our room get me a bottle. She take me with her too. Then she bring me back to our room and sit on bed with me. I drink the bottle. Mummy kept checking stuff.

When I finish the bottle mummy took it from me. Then she picked me up and grabbed the bag with all our stuff in it. She take me out of our room. To the care and put me in my seat.

"I'm sorry Jamie." She said. I was so confused.

"Dada?" I said. Mummy looked like she was gonna cry.

"I guess you can say that." Mummy tried to laugh but I tell it fake.

When mummy started taking me somewhere, I didn't wanna leave. So I cried. Mummy didn't like it. So she stopped and got in the back with me. But I was still crying.