13- half a heart

🎤JESY🎤

"Dally I gotta go" I said. He was hugging me and he wouldn't let me leave. I was going with jade and Harry out to Doncaster to find Jamie. I had to leave Niall here with dally and Harper. It's not safe for any of us I know that. But i knew what would happen if dally came.

"No! Don't go!" Dally said still hugging me. Niall took him off of me and was holding him. Harper was standing on the couch. She reached for me.

"Jes just go" Niall put dally down to take Harper and dally ran to hug me again.

"Dally seriously" I said.

"You tant doe mummy" he said. I picked him up.

"I have to"

"No! You Donna det hurt"

"No I won't." I said. Niall had put Harper down. He came back and took dally. He kept reaching for me.

I walked out to the car anyway. Harry and jade were already there.

🍺🍺LOUIS🍺🍺

I wasn't with Jamie at _s house anymore. He made me leave. I've stopped by every now and then. Jamie hasn't gotten better. He hasn't gotten worse but I knew he could.

He wasn't in the cage anymore. But he was trapped. In this sort of room. All alone. All by himself. I wasn't able to get into the room. But I could see inside. Jamie could see me too. every time he cried. Or he tried to cry. It was hard because of how sick he is.

It made me really sad to think he was gonna die like that. I love the boy and I don't want him to die. I guess jade gave up on him huh?

🎸🎸🎸NIALL🎸🎸🎸

"Daddy, Is mummy gonna be ok?" Dally asked. I was sitting on the couch with him and Harper.

"Yeah she's gonna be fine"

"Why she hab to doe?"

"Well, something happened to Jamie"

"Oh... can mummy get hurt?"

"I'm sure she can... no, no she can't"

"Daddy!" He hit me a little. Harper started to fall asleep on me.

Eventually Harper was asleep. And dally fell asleep too.

🎀🎀🎀🎀JADE🎀🎀🎀🎀

we got to Doncaster about a day after we left. I was possess out in the back though. Harry woke me up. "What?" I said.

"It's time to get up off your ass and find Jamie"

"THATS WHY YOU DRAGGED ME OUT HERE?!" I sat up. Harry pulled me out of the car. He dragged me inside.

I started walking around just to make him happy. So he thought I was looking for Jamie. I really wasn't though. But I went down into the basement. I started walking around. I walked into this room and froze.

🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒DALLY🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒

I wake up laying on daddy. He was holding Harper. She was sleeping. "Daddy?" I said. He looked at me. "When is mummy coming home?"

"I'm not sure"

After a while, I sat up. "Do you want mummy to come home?" I asked.

"Well...." daddy was thinking about it. "I do but at the same time I don't. I know that probably sounds crazy huh?"

"No... why?"

"Why?" Daddy looked at me again. "Because I want her home for reasons I can't explain. But I don't want her here because of things that you wouldn't understand. Ok?"

"Because she's mad at you?"

"Yes... how did you know that though?"

"Mummy doesn't like fighting"

"Really? Or are you just saying that?"

"No she told me. Do you like it?"

"Well course not. Look, why don't you go play with one of your toys or something"

🐱HARRY🐱

"HARRY!" Jade called. I was walking by this one door. It lead to all these stairs. She was down there. I ran down the stairs.

"Jade?!" I called. I found her standing in this doorway. Frozen. The fear in her eyes though. I followed her eyes and saw Jamie.

Jamie was in this cage. He looked sick and, please say I'm not thinking out loud, dead. I walked up to jade and put my hands on her shoulders. She pushed me away.

"I TOLD YOU HE WAS DEAD!" She looked at me with this sad look in her eyes.

"You don't know that" I said. "Maybe he's just asleep?" I walked up to the cage, reached in and poked him.

"He's dead Harry" jade said. I got up and went back over to her. She looked away and started crying. I hugged her.

I could hear this faint little vouching sound. Then this tiny weak voice. "Mummy?" We both turned to the cage.

Jamie was laying there. His eyes half open. Hardly breathing. Jade ran over to him. "Harry, find a way to open this"

🍼🍼HARPER🍼🍼

I'm crying cuz daddy put me in my car seat. He's driving somewhere and dally took my bottle. "Dally give her back the fucking bottle!" Daddy yelled at him. He give it to me and I stop crying to drink it.

I still drinking when daddy takes my seat and put me on a plane. I done and dally sitting next to me. Daddy to. I throw the bottle at dally.

"HEY!" He said. He hit me. Daddy grabbed his hand. I started crying. Daddy started yelling at dally.

I want mummy! Why she leave me with boys?! Help me!

"Harper quiet" daddy said. I keep crying. He puts the thingy in my mouth and I stop crying.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚

🇬🇧🇮🇹🇬🇧🇮🇹🇬🇧🇮🇹🇬🇧🇮🇹🇬🇧🇮🇹🇬🇧🇮🇹🇬🇧💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔

lol just realised how weird that last line sounds. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Sorry, but idk how to spell it and it's a baby saying it.

Who do u think its gonna be? The guy that took Jamie? No it's not Louis

Kik @/ kmixioner16

-Katie Horan