22- over again

🌸PERRIE🌸

I fell asleep last night with the door still locked and dally in my room. I woke up when I thought I heard the door open. Dally was gone. The door wasn't locked anymore ether.

I get out of bed and look out the door. It's still dark outside too. And it looks like most of the people here are all asleep. But I heard dally crying. He was all the way downstairs. I could see his shadow on the floor. Looked like he was hiding under the staircase. Almost like Harry potter.

I walk down the stairs. Trying to be slow and quiet so he didn't hear me. But I guess he did. He got quiet. When I got to the bottom I looked over the railing and saw dally.

I got down and sat next to him. He looked up at me for a second then covered his face. "you alright?" I put my hand on his back. He pushed me. "Hey!"

"Shhhh!" He said. "They gonna hear us"

"No they won't. What's wrong?" I said. He looked at me. "You want your mum don't you?" He nods. He hugged me and started crying again. I hugged him.

"She not coming for me this time" he said. I got up and picked him up. He was still hugging me. I brought him back to my room.

When I sat on the bed dally let go of me. He laid on the bed with his face in the pillow. He was still crying. I laid there watching him. "Hey love" I said. He looked at me.

"She let him take me"

"I bet she had a reason though" ill admit it, I'm bad at this.

"Yeah, she hate me" dally hid his face in the pillow.

🎸🎸NIALL🎸🎸

so I'm siting at home and I'm really bored. It had to be about 3 in the morning. No clue why I was up. But out of no where, my phone went off. It was Perrie. Why the hell was she texting me?

Perrie🌸 hey Niall let me know when ur up ok??

Niall🎸 hey I'm up what's up

Perrie🌸 dally wants to talk to u

Niall🎸 ? Ur with them?

Perrie🌸 dally yeah but it's just cuz nvm ok just talk to him

Niall🎸 ok

Perrie🌸 hi daddy Jordan took me

Niall🎸 oh. Well ur alright?

Perrie🌸 yeah daddy talk to Perrie

Niall🎸 k hi Perrie he's alright?

Perrie🌸 yeah he's fine just misses home a little though

Niall🎸 can't blame him. Where's he ? Doncaster?

Perrie🌸 yeah

🎀🎀🎀JADE🎀🎀🎀

It's gotta be 3 in the morning. I'm already up cuz my fricken stomach hurts like hell! This is gonna be hell isn't it? I tried to wake up Harry but he didn't wanna wake up. "Jade, I don't care, go back to sleep"

"Well I can't"

"Too bad. You can be up later with Jamie then."

💭4hours later💭

Jamie woke up. Harry was still sleeping. He was being such an ass. I wanted to leave but I couldn't. I had no where to go. My stomach hurt so much now. And I'm the one stuck with Jamie! God I hate Harry right now.

So I'm on the couch with Jamie. hes just laying there. I've got my hand over him. Harry comes out of the room and sit by me. He try's to put his arm around me but I don't let him.