10- pretend its ok

🍺LOUIS🍺

I grabbed Jamie and took him inside. It was around 1 now that we were at my house. _ wasn't here yet. He's coming tomorrow. So I took Jamie inside and put him in his crib. It was still here from when Jade was here. Jamie wasn't sleeping.

I tired to leave the room but Jamie said "dada!" I turned to looked at him. He was standing. Holding into the bars. I picked him up. "Mummy!"

"Hm, well, mummy isn't home"

"mummy"

"Don't worry you'll see her soon. I promise" I took him to the other room.

"Mummy" he kept saying that. I'm not gonna call jade and say I took him though.

🎤🎤JESY🎤🎤

jade was here. She told me what happened with Jamie. Now she was crying. I can't blame her. I would too. We were in my room with Harper. I have no clue where Niall Harry or dally are.

I was holding Harper. But I guess she didn't want me to hold her. She reached for jade and jade took her. Maybe she didn't wanna watch jade cry? I could tell she was getting tired. Harper laid in jades lap and started to fall asleep.

🐒🐒🐒DALLY🐒🐒🐒

daddy took me and Harry to my room. They were talking about football. I was getting tired. i laid in my bed and started to fall asleep. But then they started talking about me mummy and Harper. I laid there and listened to the convo.

"It seems like he doesn't like her at times but then other times he loves her" daddy was talking about me and Harper. I do love her but she can get a bit annoying at times.

"I guess jade won't be happy with me now. She still thinks I hid Jamie from her" Harry said.

"Jesy can't stand me now. She'll say 1 thing to me then tell me to get lost"

"I loved Jamie. I wouldn't do that to him"

🎀🎀🎀🎀JADE🎀🎀🎀🎀

I was talking to Jesy. Harper fell asleep on me. I was crying still. "It's not like Harry cares ether... he's probably dead already"

"No he's not. I'm sure no one would kill him... besides, he's to cute to hurt"

I laughed a little but I was still crying. "Think about, they probably won't hurt him. But he's probably starving. Been crying since he woke up even. I bet he's not sleeping"

"You can think that but I wouldn't. If he's anything like you he'll get out of this"

"But still... the boys gonna die jes!" I looked up at Jesy. "I'm never gonna see him again.... He could be in fricken California in America for all I know"

"No one would go that far"

I still had Harper in my lap. She reminded me too much of Jamie though. I was still crying. "They could've killed him by now... they probably did"

"Stop saying stuff like that. It's not helping you"

"But it's true!" I put Harper on the bed. "He's gone. Never coming back... what if he ran away?" I looked back at Jesy.

"He can't walk. I highly doubt he ran away. Someone has him"

"Maybe they took him, then let him go. He could be outside freezing to death. Starving. Crying cuz he wants me... he's probably being held against his will. Maybe screaming cuz he wants Louis. But no one can hear him... jes, what if they do plan on killing him?"

"No ones gonna kill a 2 month old baby jade"

"You don't know that! People are crazy! You can't say what other people won't do!" I snapped. Jesy didn't say anything. "He's never coming back. The longer I sit here and cry about it, the more tourtcher they can put him threw"