6- better than words

🐱HARRY🐱

it was like 1 when jade got here. Jamie was sleeping. "Wake him up" I said.

"Then you deal with him" jade said.

"What ever" I didn't really care. I know he ain't gonna want me. He doesn't know me. The boys just gonna want jade anyway. "How do you wake him up?" Jade rolled her eyes and took Jamie out of his seat. He instantly started crying. Jade gave him to me.

Jamie looked at me when he stopped crying. Then he started crying again. He started reaching for jade. She took him from me. He stopped crying.

We all sat on the couch. Jade holding Jamie. He was kinda staring at me. Almost like he didn't like me. I had put my arm around jade and Jamie pushed me. but it was kinda cute though.

🍺🍺LOUIS🍺🍺

I'm sitting on the couch watching football. Then I hear someone at the door. I get up to see who it is. When I open the door I didn't recognise him at first. Then I did. The boy, I haven't seen him since we were in school back in Romford.

"Hey" I said. He walked in.

"Lou, I need a favour from you" he said.

🎤🎤🎤JESY🎤🎤🎤

I was so bored now. Literally laying on the couch, in silence, tv off, in the dark. Then I see Niall. He's walking around without a shirt. But I'm so bored that I'm starting to fall asleep. I can't though.

Niall came and sat on me. I looked at him and he kissed me. "Hi" he said.

"What Niall?"

"They're both sleeping right?" He asked. I nod. "Good" he lays on me.

"No" I said and pushed him off me. He fell onto the floor. That's what he gets for trying that. I sat up. Niall got off the floor and sat on me. "Seriously... no!" I pushed him off me again. Or I try anyway. But Niall was smart and stopped himself. I wasn't stronger than him... I wish I was.

"Come on Jes... please" he was still sitting on me.

"I'm not that dumb Niall!"

"Why not? It's not like it really matters right?"

"Exactly, so why are you still trying to get me to do it?" Yay! I stumped Niall! Now I can go to sleep! :)

🎀🎀🎀🎀JADE🎀🎀🎀🎀

Jamie doesn't like Harry. That's sad. I guess I gotta make him like Harry huh? I mean, this is technically his dad... stupid styles! Had to do that to me. He just fucking had to! I still kinda hate Harry myself but Louis hasn't called me. He hasn't texted me. Nothing. It's like he doesn't even care I'm gone!

I was thinking about that for a while. Then it started to become to much for me. I felt like I was gonna cry. Jamie was asleep again. Harry was just sitting there. I gave him Jamie. Then got up to leave.

"Where you going?" Harry asked. I stopped walking. Not turning around though. I did start crying a little and I didn't wanna let Harry see.

"I gotta go find something" with that I walked outside to my car and broke down crying.

I kept checking my phone but Louis never called or texted. Nothing at all. I guess he forgot about me already. After a while I was still crying. But I whipped my eyes and walked back inside. Harry was still on the couch and Jamie was still asleep. Harry heard me come in. I saw him go to look at me and turned away.

"Find what you were looking for?" He asked. I nod not wanted to talk and have him hear the sadness in my voice. I started to walk away. "Now where you going?"