11- make you believe

🐱HARRY🐱

it's now October. I went home but jade stayed at Jesys. We haven't found Jamie. Jade doesn't talk about him or ever mention his name. Not to me anyway. If I text her something about him she doesn't answer to it. If I call her she'll change the subject.

I know she really wants to find him though. That she still misses him. So the past month I've been looking into finding him. Doing everything I can and grabbing as much knowledge as humanly possible. I haven't called the cops cuz I know they won't help. So I've taken matters into my own hands.

I've worked with Jesy a little too. She helps for a few minutes whenever she can. It's been pretty rough on Jesy the past month though. She already had to take care of dally and Harper. Plus her fights with Niall. How little help he is. And she finds out she's pregnant again. This has all been hell for her.

She says that jades a big help with dally and Harper though. That even though Niall could care less about them jade couldn't be better with em. I guess since jade doesn't have Jamie now, she's gonna wanna be around the two of them.

I'm kinda glad jades Ok now. But at the same time I'm sad that she still thinks I did this and that she doesn't care her sons missing. He's my son too so I care that he's gone.

I really wanna find him. But jades no help. Jesy doesn't have to give 2 shits but she's helped with this. So I'm on my computer looking up more stuff to help find Jamie.

🎀🎀JADE🎀🎀

"Dally sit!" I grabbed him by the arm. He was running around the house. "Stop it." I threw him on the couch. "Where the hell is your sister?"

"Daddy room." Dally crossed his arms and gave me this sad face. I walked away to Nialls room to get Harper. But she wasn't there.

"Dallas!" I said. When I looked back I saw him run into his room and shut the door. He locked it. I walked up to the door. Then I heard crying from inside. It wasn't dally. It sounded like Harper. "Dally! Open the door!"

"Jade!" Niall called I looked at him. He threw me this key. I caught it and opened the door.

"Shit!" Dally said. I looked at him shocked.

"Where did you learn that?" I said. Then I see Harper under his blankets. She's crying. I go and take her. Then look back at dally.

"Daddy" he said.

"Stay..." I take Harper out of dallys room and go to find Niall

👣👣👣JAMIE👣👣👣

Mummy! Where's mummy!? I'm crying. I don't know where I am and mummy isn't here. I'm hungry but no one knows. I'm tired but I can't sleep.

"Holly shit!" A man said. He walked down the stairs and looked at me. I still crying.

"MUMMY!!!"

"Shut up kid!" The man says. I'm in this cage thing. I can't get out. I just keep crying. "Where the fuck is Louis?" He take out his phone.

"Dada! Dada! Dada!" I said still crying.

"Yeah yeah your daddy's coming kid. Just to shut you up though"

I'm hungry! I want mummy! Please give me food! What do you want with me?! Let me go home! Please!

🎤🎤🎤🎤JESY🎤🎤🎤🎤

I went to the doctor before. Now I'm back home. Jade said dally was really bad. Harper was sleeping. I would've talked to Jade more but dally wouldn't leave me alone.