15- loved you first

🎤JESY🎤

I really hate Niall right now. So we went back to our hotel and I'm sitting here with jade in her room. Yes I took Harper because Niall can't be trusted and neither can Harry.

"You wanna cry don't you?" Jade asked. I nod. "Well my kids dying" I had nothing to say to that. We were both staring at Harper on the floor playing with one of her toys. "There's nothing anyone can do, both of em are gone" I still had nothing to say. Then the boys came in. "What?"

"We've gotta go back" Harry said. Both of them looked like they ran here. Niall was to busy trying to catch his breath to say anything.

"Your rooms not that far" jade said.

"We... were at.... Sams house" Niall still couldn't breath that well.

"They've got both boys" Harry said. He was fine. Niall still couldn't breath. He picked up Harper and put her on the bed. "Just in case... we should leave her here. And you should stay too jes"

"Why?" I said. "I mean, I get why but I don't wanna"

"Well someone's gotta stay" Niall said. I guess he finally found his breath. "And we all know I'm not a smart choice"

"I'll do it."

🎀🎀JADE🎀🎀

"I'll do it" I said. "I'll stay here"

"What about..." Harry started to say but stopped himself. I looked at Harper. She was sitting on the bed. Then she started jumping around. Jesy grabbed her.

Harper tried to get away from Jesy. When she realises she can't, she reaches for Niall. "I'm not taking her" Niall said.

"Don't look at me!" Harry stepped back.

"Such boys" Jesy said. Harper sat there. Staring at me. Then she started reaching for me. Jesy gave her to me. She started laughing. "You sure you wanna stay?" I looked up at Jesy.

"Yeah, she's cute." I started tickling Harper. "Don't worry jes. I did have Jamie"

"And how well did he work for you?" Niall said. I gave him a dirty look.

🐒🐒🐒DALLY🐒🐒🐒

I'm still in the room. Crying. It's been a few hours. Is mummy not coming for me? But Jordan comes in. He gives me food and sits on the bed with me.

"So listen..."

"Mummy!" I said. I started eating.

"About that... your mum can't save you... she doesn't want you... everything she told you was a lie" Jordan said. I stopped eating and stared at him. "Niall isn't your dad... I am"

"No!"

"Yes! Look, I'm not explaining it. Ask your mum when you see here next. Alright?"

"when?"

"When? When she comes for you."

"When?"

"I'm not sure"

🍺🍺🍺🍺LOUIS🍺🍺🍺🍺

"Jade isn't comin" Sam said.

"Look, you can make him suffer, but he's strong. Nothing like you. Nothing like any of your jack ass friends! He's just like jade. You can torcher him but he won't die. He hasn't died yet. And he won't." Sam gave me this look.

"You're right" he looked at Jamie. "Any kid of jades is gonna be tough as hell. Not like Jesys kids though" he looked back at me.

"Dally isn't all Jesys kid though"