38-towers

🎀JADE🎀

it's finally over. I just spent hours in a hells worth of pain. And all I can remember of it was the pain. I didn't even know if Harry was still here. It still hurts now just not bad anymore. I think I passed out right after. But I'm not sure. When I woke up, Harry was sitting there staring at the ground. I sit up. Harry looks up at me. He was crying before. "Harry what's wrong?" I asked.

"First of all, I know what you did" he said. I gave him this weird look. "Christmas with Niall. And I'm not happy jade"

"Oh, look, I'm sorry about that. I had no control over it"

"That's only the beginning... it gets a lot worse for you"

"What are you talking about?" I looked around the room. There wasn't anyone else here. Just me and Harry. I thought of what happened to Jesy with tony and I kinda hoped that was what happened here too.

"It's not worth talking about. Not worth asking about. Jade, I'm sorry" I could tell he wanted to cry but he didn't. "The fact that it wasn't my kid to begin with makes it so much harder on me too"

"Harry what the hell are you talking about?"

"Dead jade!" His voice changed instantly "ok?! It's your fault too!" He had this high voice that sounded like he was holding back from crying. "I had to find out from Niall that it was his kid!" He started grabbing his hair. "After the damn kid died! And you're the only one to blame!"

I wasn't really all that sad about it. Harry can blame me all he wants. Im kinda glad this ones gone. Jamie was to much and I didn't really want another one. I'm not sure I ever want another damn kid. They're so much fucking work. How the hell does Jesy do it with 3?! I can only hope that perrie has any easier time.

🌸🌸PERRIE🌸🌸

ZAYNS forcing me to stay in the god damn hospital. i hate it! I've been here for a few days. I just want it to be over already so I can leave and go to rumford. It started to hurt more this morning. And it kept getting more and more painful as the day went on.

"You alright there Perrie?" Zayn asked.

"... yeah..." it really hurt now. I was trying to make some of the pain subside but I can't. The more I try to ignore it the more pain I feel. "... oh god! Zayn come here" he walked over.

"That bad?" He asked. I nod. "You think it's time?" I nod again. He holds my hand. "It'll be ok. I'm right here" I squeeze his hand a bit.

"Zayn... do me a favor?"

"Anything love"

"Don't leave"

"I wouldn't dream of it"

The doctor comes in and gives me this shot. The contractions start and it hurts more. ZAYNS starting to get nervous. He started walking around the room. He's not leaving though. The contraction start hitting really hard and I call zayn over again.

"You alright love?" He comes over and holds my hand.

"Oh god! No..." I said. The doctor comes in and says it's time to push. So I do. ZAYNS by me the whole time. I can't tell you how long it was but eventually, all the pain was gone. I was so tired by now. I started to fall asleep.

"Perrie Perrie wake up" zayn said shaking me a bit.

The last thing I heard was the doctor say "let her sleep" I was out after that.

🎤🎤🎤JESY🎤🎤🎤

I heard what happened to jade. She was happy about it and so was I. That meant Niall wouldn't ever leave to go with one of his other kids. Now he's sitting on the couch with tony. Harper fell asleep a while ago and dally was in the kitchen. I walk over and take tony. Niall looks at me. "Go watch the big one" I said. Niall gets up and walks to the kitchen.