36-what makes you besutiful

🎤JESY🎤

Jade🎀 hey I'm bored

Jesy🎤 shouldn't u be watching them?

Jade🎀 both sleeping so what's up?

Jesy🎤 waiting for Niall to get back

Jade🎀 ? Where'd he go?

Jesy🎤 idk said something about beating the shit out of someone

Jade🎀 over what?

Jesy🎤 Idk but I don't care

Niall🎸 hey

Jesy🎤 hi

Niall🎸 u want me to see if what I can do love?

Jesy🎤 about what?

Niall🎸 the kid

Jade🎀 oh I'm so bored

Jesy🎤 I think he's trying to get the baby?

Jade🎀 ??

Jesy🎤 Niall

Jade🎀 ohhhhhhh

Niall🎸 you want me to see if I can get him?

Jesy🎤 he keep asking me if I want him to get the kid... I don't know how to answer that! Jade help me!

Jade🎀 tell him yes! Unless you wanna be there forever and never actually see the boy

Niall🎸 Jesy!

Jesy🎤 what?

Niall🎸 you wanna see him right?

Jesy🎤 yeah

Niall🎸 then I'll get him

Jesy🎤 no

Niall🎸 ?? Why?? They probably won't let me take him anyway

Jesy🎤 then fine what ever

🎀🎀JADE🎀🎀

"DAID!! DAID DAID!" Dally kept calling for me. Day 4. And I'm sick of it.

"Shut up!" I walked into his room. He was sitting on the bed. "What do you want?"

"Where's daddy?"

"With your mum why?"

"Where's mummy?"

"Are you gonna ask me that ever day?"

"Yes"

"Why?"

"I want mummy"

"If you're good, maybe you can go see your mum?"

🎸🎸🎸NIALL🎸🎸🎸

I'm back in the room. The weird thing is that I didn't even ask about him but they brought tony here. Hes asleep and jesys laying there sleeping with him. God that girls lazy! I hope she doesn't get to used to this. Cuz she's never gonna sleep when we get home. Maybe I should at least pretend to be sleeping? If I'm up when tony is then jesys gonna make me watch him just so she can be lazy.

I'm laying there about to fall asleep. Sadly, it's not fast enough. The damn boy wakes up and starts crying. Somehow Jesy knows I'm up. "Niall" she says.

"What?" I try to sound half asleep. But Jesy doesn't buy it.

"Come take him"

"Whhhyyyy!" I complained getting up.

"Because, you're gonna be back in Ireland and I'll be stuck with all 3 of em" she's still laying there and hasn't moved yet. I take tony.

"I'm not going back for a long time"

"Says the boy praying this is all a dream"

"Shut up"

🐒🐒🐒🐒DALLY🐒🐒🐒🐒

"DAID!" I said running out of my room. She was on the couch with Harper. She looks back at me. "Can I go see mummy now?"

💨20 minutes later💨

Jade walks into the hospital and grabs my hand. "No!" I said. But she doesn't let go. "I don't want you!" I look at Harper. She's staring at me like I'm crazy. "I want mummy!"

"Well you can wait 10 more seconds" jade said pulling me threw the hallway.

"Da?" Harper said when we walked into a room. Daddy's sitting there with another little boy. What's he replacing me? Mummy was asleep. I ran over and woke her up.

"Hey buddy" she said.

"Hi"

"Jesy!" Daddy called. Mummy looked at him. "Since you're up..." he gave her the boy. Then he went and took Harper from jade. I sat there staring at the boy.

"Hey!" Daddy picks me up. "Did you forget about me?"

"No" I hugged him.

💛💙💜💚❤️💗💛💙💜💚❤️💗💛💙💜💚❤️💗💛💙💜💚❤️💗💛💙💜💚❤️💗💛💙💜💚❤️💗💛💙💜💚❤️💗💛💙💜💚❤️💗💛💙💜💚❤️💗💛💙💜💚❤️💗💛💙💜💚❤️

Lol so I probably won't write at all tomorrow. I'm skipping school and going to a little mix cd signing. Too bad none of my friends can go :( I'm gonna have to obsess all alone now :(

-Katie