12- cmon cmon

🐒DALLY🐒

mummy hasn't been very nice to me the past 2 months. I'm constantly being put in time out and having to sit in my room. Jade hasn't been nice ether. She's always yelling at me. Daddy was nice though. He's been letting me sleep with him when I have nightmares and stuff.

So I'm in my room playing with my iPad; laying on my bed. Then mummy walks in. "What?" I said with a nasty tone in my voice.

"Stop it now." Mummy said. She sat on my bed "you ok?"

"Go away!" I put my head down.

"Dal"

"GO AWAY!" I looked up at her. "I don't want you here!"

"Dally listen..."

"Why?! You don't listen to me!"

"Don't turn into Niall. Please"

"Leave. Me. Alone!" I grabbed a pillow and hit her with it.

"You really wanna do that?" Mummy said. I hit her with the pillow again. She grabbed it. "I guess you do" she took it from me. "Now listen"

"No! Get out!"

"Why don't you?" Mummy picked me up and brought me out to the living room. she opened the front door and put me outside. Then locked the door.

I was locked outside. In the dark. In the cold. And I got really scared. I started crying. So I sit on the steps and cry. I'm freezing. Only in a t-shirt and my pajama pants. I'm freezing and crying.

🐱🐱HARRY🐱🐱

it's November. I just found out who has Jamie and where he is. So I'm going to Jesys to talk to her, maybe even jade, about it. I found out Louis actually took him But he was forced to.

I get to Jesys and I see dally on the steps crying. I get out of my car and walk up to him. "Hey dally what's wrong?" I said. He looks up at me with tears in his eyes. "Everything ok?" He shakes his head. "How long you been out here?" He shrugs. "We'll come on let's go inside." I open the door and took dally in.

Jade was on the couch with Harper. She heard the door open and looked back. Then she got up and ran to us. She hugged me. Then she picked up dally. "What are you doing here?" She asked looking at me.

"I needed to talk to Jesy, and you if you want."

"JESY!" Jade said. She sat on the couch with dally.

"Daid, I code" he said. Jade took dally into the other room. Then Jesy walked out.

"Harry what do you want?" Jesy said.

"Uh... oh, I wanted to talk to you.... I think jade would wanna hear this too"

🎀🎀🎀JADE🎀🎀🎀

I was told to let Niall watch Harper and dally for a few minutes and that Harry wanted to talk to me and Jesy. So I brought both of the kids into Nialls room and stood there holding Harper. Dally ran to Niall. Niall was staring at me.

"You don't wanna talk to them do you?" He said. I shook my head and gave him Harper. "Well, you never know, it might be something you wanna hear"

"It's about him. I know it. I gave up with it Niall. They didn't. That's why Harry's here. The past 3 months he's been looking for him. And I don't wanna hear it."

Niall got up. He put Harper on the bed. he walked over to me. "Look, just go out there and talk to them. I know you don't wanna scare yourself. That's why you chose to believe he was gone. And now you don't wanna open up to the fact that those two didn't let it go...." he put a hand on my shoulder. "Tell you what, you go and talk to them. If you can't handle anymore of it then just come in here. Ok?" I nod and walk away.