20- starting more mistakes

🐒DALLY🐒

I wake up and run out of my room. I run into daddy's room. Him and jade are still sleeping. The first thing I notice is that jades in daddy's room. But maybe she just had a bad dream or something. The next question in my mind is why she's laying on daddy. But it's Christmas so i don't care.

I jump on the bed and wake them up. I start screaming so they both wake up. "Dally shut up" daddy said. I sit there in silence. "Thank you" he went back to sleep.

"Noo!!" I started screaming again. "Wake up!!!"

"Dally!" Jade said. I shut up again. "Go out to the living room. We'll be out in a second"

"Ok" I get up and leave. I sit by the tree.

🎤🎤JESY🎤🎤

Harper wakes me up at 3AM. That's an hour later than I thought. But she had to wake me up. I call for Harry. He comes in and takes Harper out of the room. I lay there and try to go back to sleep. By now I have this really bad pain in my stomach. And feel like throwing up.

I get up and go to the bathroom to throw up. I though they'd have seen me when I left the room and that Harper was gonna want me. But they didn't even know I was up.

Harry was sitting on the couch holding Harper. They were watching tv. when I was done throwing up I went back to the living room. They were both still on the couch. I take Harper from harry. He turns off the tv. I put Harper on the floor by the tree. She just sits there staring at me and Harry.

Harry gets off the couch and sits on the floor by Harper. He takes one of the presents and slides it over to her. All Harper does is stare at it.

👑👑👑LEIGH👑👑👑

I wake up and Liam wasn't here. So I get up and start walking around the house. But he's not home. I can't think of anywhere he would be though. Not today. So I go sit on the couch.

💭1 hour later💭

Liam comes in. I looked at him. He has something behind his back. He's smiling like he does when he's hiding something. He starts to walk towards a room. But I get up and chase him.

I jump on him. He has nothing in his hands. But he puts me down. I give him this weird look. He rolls his eyes. Then he picked me up again.

"You're a Lier" I said. Liam smiled at me.

🌸🌸🌸🌸PERRIE🌸🌸🌸🌸

I wake up at like 4AM to puke. When I try to go back to sleep I can't. So I just lay in my bed staring at the ceiling. Zayn hasn't left me alone about going to Doncaster. So I was thinking about that too.

Eventually my brother came in my room. "oh you're up?" He said. I looked at him. "Uh... ZAYNS here"

"I don't care" I said.

"He wants to see you"

"Tell him I don't care"

"So you want him to come in or do you wanna go out here?"

"I'm not getting up jonnie"

"Still a lazy bum huh?" Jonnie leaves. Not 5 minutes later he's back with zayn.

🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀JADE🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀

Dally came in and woke me and Niall up. I was still half asleep when he left. Then I woke up a bit. "Shit!" I said. I just noticed I was laying on Niall. And some other things I won't say. We both looked at each other; scared. Then jumped up out of bed. Niall went and shut the door. "What did we do?"