19- case still not closed yet

🎀JADE🎀

First of all, dally got in a Hells worth of trouble the whole we were with Niall. He keeps cursing at everything. One of the major things I saw, not sure Niall did, was that dally can't stand Jesy. He's always cursing her under his breath. I know Niall probably stops paying attention cuz it's about Jesy. But I hear everything he's saying.

Now it's Christmas Eve. Dally and Niall are on the couch watching this Christmas movie. I'm hiding in the kitchen. Now that I think about it, this isn't a good hiding spot. Nialls gonna see me.

"DAID!" I heard dally call me. I thought about it but never went to him.

Soon enough, Nialls in the kitchen. He gets something from the fridge. Then he turns and see me. I smile. "What are you doing?" He whispers and walks toward me.

"I don't want him to know I'm still awake" I whisper back.

"Why? Did he do something bad?"

"No, but I don't wanna watch Christmas movies.... it's not Disney" I said. Still whispering. Niall laughs. "Shhhhh! Go away!" I push him away and he goes back to watching Christmas movies with dally.

Maybe I should just go watch movies with them? I can hear the tv. Na! Niall isn't Louis and dally isn't Jamie. So that wouldn't seem right to me.

🎤🎤JESY🎤🎤

it's only 5PM but harpers already asleep. I can already tell someone's waking up at 2. Harry came back now. He's honestly been more of help then Niall ever was. Not that I like Harry or anything. Believe me, I don't.

But anyway, he's sitting there with Harper laying on him. Watching Christmas movies. I'm board so I'm laying on the couch half asleep. I can't stand Christmas movies. Now you know why I'm falling asleep.

"Jesy. Jesy" Harry said waking me up.

"What?"

"What do i do with her?"

"I don't care"

"Really?" Harry got up. "So if I left her out in the cold snow-?"

"Don't even think about it!" I sat up.

"Oh so you do care?"

"Don't be an idiot" I laid back down on the couch. "Just put her in my room"

👑👑👑LEIGH👑👑👑

I was sitting at home with Liam. We were trying to figure out what to watch. He's laying on the couch and I'm laying on him. He put something on. I was tired so I started to fall asleep.

"Leigh" Liam woke me up. He gave me my phone. When I saw who it was I made him talk to them. I fell back asleep. "Hey" he woke me up again. "You might wanna know this"

🎸🎸🎸🎸NIALL🎸🎸🎸🎸

dally went to sleep a while ago. I promised jade before that I'd watch a couple Disney movies with her. And we had to have some sort of party. So we were drinking for a while. I guess we both got kinda drunk. Pray to god I'm not in a really bad hang over tomorrow morning.

Now were both still drinking. Leaning up against the couch. Watching the little mermaid. Don't ask why. We started staring at each other laughing.

I jump over the couch and lay there. Jade walks around and lays on me. "What are you doing?" I said. She laughed. I start playing with her hair. She puts her head on my chest and looked at me. Still laughing. "You know you're cute?" She rolled her eyes.

"You're weird" she laughed. I pushed her off me and got up. "Hey!" I helped her off the floor.

"Still cute" I said. Jade laughs again. She looks at the tv. I grab her hand. She looks back at me. Then I pull her close to me and kiss her. She stares at like what the hell? I picked her up and pushed her up against the wall.