3- another world

🎤JESY🎤

I'm on the couch with Niall and Harper. Dally was in his room. Niall was holding Harper. I still can't get over how cute she is. But then jade texted me.

Jade🎀 hey jes

Jesy🎤 what's up jade

Jade🎀 it's a long story but the question is can me and Jamie stay with you guys?

Jesy🎤 ok ur gonna tell me the story before I can give u an answer

Jade🎀 Louis got mad at me last night. He yelled at me. When he was sleeping I took Jamie and left. Now we got no where to go and I don't wanna talk to Harry.

Jesy🎤 Huh... let me talk to Niall

I showed Niall my phone. He didn't seem to care. In my book, that means yes.

Jade🎀 and wht did Niall say?

Jesy🎤 whatever

Jade🎀 ok thx I love u so much jes!

Jesy🎤 yeah ik ya do

👣👣JAMIE👣👣

mummy took me around this really weird town. I don't know where we are. But mummy does. She take me to this place. Then she sit in the back with me. I was laughing looking at her. She give me a bottle and sit there watching me drink it. I not hungry so I don't finish it. But mummy doesn't take it away.

When mummy go back to the front I still had the half empty bottle in my hands. A little while later I was drinking it again. By the time mummy actually took me out of my seat I finish it.

Mummy grabbed the bag and me then walked inside. The first person I see is dally. When he see us he run up and hug mummy. Then he hug me. I laugh. Mummy put me on the floor. Then I see this little girl. I crawl over to her and dally follow me.

🐒🐒🐒DALLY🐒🐒🐒

Jamie and jade are here. I was watching Jamie too. He was laying on the floor by Harper. But Harper was sleeping. So I went and sat on the couch with mummy daddy and jade. Jamie fell asleep. Daddy played with my hair.

"Don't you wanna go to sleep?" Daddy asked. I shook my head. But I got up anyway. I went into my room to get something.

🎸🎸🎸🎸NIALL🎸🎸🎸🎸

Jade was here with Jamie. When they got here Harper was sleeping. Jamie fell asleep with her. Dally went to his room. He came back with one of his notebooks. Then he sat between me and Jesy. He gave me the notebook.

"What's in here?" I asked.

"You Hab to see laytor." He said. I messed up his hair.

🍼🍼🍼🍼🍼HARPER🍼🍼🍼🍼🍼

I wake up and cry. There's this boy next to me. I don't know him. When I wake up he does too. Mummy!! Mummy!! I want mummy! Daddy picked me up. But I kept crying. Bring me to mummy!

"Niall." Mummy said. She took me from daddy. I stopped crying.

"Oh so now you don't like me?" Daddy said. I reach for him. He takes me. "That's better." He bring me to his room. But I still want mummy. Daddy put me on his bed. I start crying. He sit in his desk chair. Then he grabbed his guitar.

🎀JADE🎀

So Jamie wakes up when Harper did. I honestly don't think he was really sleeping though. He didn't cry when he "woke up". He just sat up and looked at me. So I picked him up.

Dally was playing with Jamie now and I was just sitting here watching them. Then I started watching tv. "Daid!" Dally said. I looked at him. That's when I noticed Jamie was gone. Uh oh. Dally pointed to the kitchen. I looked over and saw Jamie. He was sitting on the floor in the kitchen. I got up to get him.

"What are you doing?" I said picking him up. He laughed. "Don't you turn into Niall now." I brought him back to the couch. Dally came and sat with us. Then something downed on me. Jesy left. I honestly have no clue where she went. "Dally where's your mum?"

"In her room." Oh so I was the only one zoned out. Ok that makes more sense now.