26-turn your face

🐒DALLY🐒

I give up! No one can make me leave this room. Perries started to become a bit of a bum. So I started calling her falsa. Cuz it's another word daddy taught me. And it fits Perrie perfectly. Even daddy thought that.

So I'm still a bit bummed that I'm stuck here. I'm laying on the bed on my stomach cuz I'm bored. falsa comes in and asks if I'm hungry. I said no. She left. Zayn comes in not that much later. I sit up when he does.

"Hey" he sat on the bed. "Perrie mad at you? Or are you mad at her?" But I didn't say anything. "Come on, I won't hurt ya. Trust me" he put his hand on my back. I thought he was gonna hit me but he didn't. "I know you can talk"

"Away" was all I said.

"Alright, I'll leave. But answer one question for me? Are you scared of all of us?" I nod at his question. "But not Perrie?"

"That 2" I said. Zayn laughed.

"See! I knew you could talk. But why? What's so different in her?"

"She not like you"

"True but I'm not like Jordan or Sam. So why be scared of me?"

"You make her stay. You not nasty but mean"

"Huh... I think I just learned something from a little kid" Zayn got up. "I'll leave now."

🎸🎸NIALL🎸🎸

I got to Jesys, not that long after getting off the plane. When I got there the first thing she did was leave me with Harper. "Well hi to you too" I mumbled as she walked away. I took Harper to the couch. She just kept staring at me. "Yes I'm really here"

Harper started playing with my hair. She was laughing. "She's not really much like you" Jesy said.

"Oh hey! You can talk!" I said looking back at her. "Stop it!" Harper was still playing with my hair.

"But she is annoying like you"

"I could leave"

"Go ahead. I won't stop you." Jesy came and took Harper. But Harper reached for me. I took her back.

"Looks like someone likes me better" I said.

"Don't get your hopes up" Jesy said. Then she walked away. Harper watched her leave then sat in my lap. "What the hell?!" Jesy came back. I looked at her.

"I win" I laughed. Jesy gave me this look.

"Shut up. I got this." She walked into the kitchen and came back with a bottle. Harper reached for her. Jesy took her.

"You cheated!" I said.

"No, I avoided losing by being smart"

"So you used a fancy term for cheating?"

🐱🐱🐱HARRY🐱🐱🐱

Jade has yet to tell me how being pregnant is worse than I think it is. But I stopped caring about it. Now she actually got up this morning and told me Niall was coming. Why? She didn't tell me that. But I didn't wanna bother her about it.

"Harry!" Jade called from our room. Don't tell me she's back in that fucking bed. I walked into our room. Jade wasn't even there. "Hey" she jumped on my back.

"Oh so you are alive?" I laughed.

"Yeah, I just..." jade was laughing. "Never mind." She got off me. Turned around and picked her up. "Harry!"

"Quiet!" I brought her into our room and threw her on the bed. "So" I jumped over her and laid next to her. "Since you're happy now..." I looked at her. She was staring at me and laughing. "What's the deal with Niall?" Ok, maybe I shouldn't have asked that.