32- stereo soldier

🌸PERRIE🌸

once Niall has Harper I leave to go talk to Jesy. She's just standing in the hall. She was crying. Clear if you see the tear stains and blood shot eyes. You'd think she would be used to crying by now. Considering how much of a bitch some of us were when this all started so long ago.

"Jesy?" I said. "You ok?"

"If Niall wants to know I'm fine. If it's only you then no. Not at all" Jesy hides her face in her hands. Crying still I guess.

"It's alright though" I put a hand on her back.

"Sure. For you maybe" she looks up at me. Yeah she was crying again.

"It's anything but ok for me." I hugged her. "Zayn openly stayed at SAMs. He could be dead by now. At least Nialls here. Now come on. Dally wants you"

⚡️⚡️ZAYN⚡️⚡️

I snuck downstairs. I wanted to get Louis. He doesn't deserve to stay here. If I can takes him I will. Once I see him I go over and untie him. He's too weak to stand. Reminds me a lot of Jamie. But I'm not letting Louis die.

I tried to help him stand. "Alright Lou you have to help me here" I said. I'm not even sure if he's away. He makes this sort of groaning sound. I'll never get him half way up the stairs like this. I could leave him here to die. But no. I won't do it.

I will get him out of this hell hole. So I picked him up and snuck up the stairs. I was kinda holding him like a baby but he was really light now and this was the fastest thing I could do. I managed to sneak him to my car.

"Zayn?" Louis mumbled.

"Yeah mate?"

"Jade" he started coughing. "Is she alright?"

"Uhm... yeah yeah she's fine" I got in the car. I took Louis to the hospital.

🎤🎤🎤JESY🎤🎤🎤

I won't talk to Niall. It doesn't matter though. It's better if we don't say anything. That way there's nothing to fight over. But stupid Perrie "you know you can't live in silence right?"

"I wouldn't Perrie" Niall said.

"Don't start Niall" I had to.

"I wasn't starting anything" Niall said. I got up but Perrie pulled me back down.

"Not happening" Perrie said. No one said anything for a while after that. We all just watched Harper crawl around and dally sitting there playing with one of his toys.

⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️ZAYN⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️

Louis is in the hospital now. I wanted to tell jade but I don't wanna scare her more now. I'm standing by him now. And he starts to wake up a bit. "Zayn? What the-?" He starts to say but is cut off when he looks around.

"I couldn't leave you there to rot mate" I said. Louis' gaze focused on me.

"So... I'm Alive?"

"Yeah and please don't die"

💨a few hours later💨

I get to the hotel that Niall said he was at. When I walk inside I go to the room Niall said. Funny how Perries the one at the door. She hugs me and I hug her back.

💛💙💜💚❤️💗💛💙💜💚❤️💗💛💙💜💚❤️💗💛💙💜💚❤️💗💛💙💜💚❤️💗💛💙💜💚❤️💗💛💙💜💚❤️💗💛💙💜💚❤️💗💛💙💜💚❤️💗💛💙💜💚❤️💗💛💙💜💚❤️

Omg ok it's short and kinda boring but the next chapter gets a bit interesting. I think it's starting to go by fast now. I'm not sure what you guys think though.

-Katie