1- up all night

🐒DALLY🐒

so mummy and daddy made us move. Well me them and the baby. It was all the way back in rumford though. That was really far from everyone. The whole ride there I was being rally annoying.

"Are we just drooping Harper off?" I kept asking. "She not staying right? Mummy? Mummy? Mummy?"

"Niall help me." Mummy said. Harper was starting to fall asleep.

"Lets send her away when she sleeping!" I said.

"Dally quiet." Mummy said.

"Daddy! Daddy! Daddy!" I said. I think it kept Harper up.

"What is it dal?" Daddy said.

"I bored." And I think I was annoying mummy too.

"Here." Daddy gave me my iPad.

"I want my guitar!" I said.

"No!" Mummy was mad. Oops. I stopped now. You don't wanna make mummy mad.

🎤🎤JESY🎤🎤

dally was being a pain on the ass in the car. Eventually, after dally fell asleep, I did too. But I couldn't sleep long though cuz Harper woke up. "Shhh." I said. "Don't cry. You'll wake up your brother. Shhh!"

"Please Harper, we don't need him up" Niall said. I took Harper out of her seat. But she kept crying. Uh oh. Dally woke up.

"Harper quiet!" Dally said. Oh no, here we go. He tried to fall asleep. I don't think he could. "Mummy she wants daddy." He said. Crap! Dally was normally right when it comes to his sister. Uh oh. Big problem now.

🎸🎸🎸NIALL🎸🎸🎸

so Harper wakes up and cries. Dally says she wants me. But I can't take her. I have to drive from high Wycombe to rumford. Unless we all wanna die, Jesy isn't driving. Then Harper won't stop crying.

"Give her to daddy!" Uh oh. Dallys tired. He's getting grumpy now. Shit! I couldn't take it anymore. I pulled over and got out of the car. I opened the door to the back and Jesy gave Harper to me. She stopped crying. But if I put her down she'll start again.

I sat upfront with Harper until she fell asleep. When she did I put her back in her seat and got up front again to start driving home. Jesy and dally fell asleep before. So I was the only one, half, awake.

I drove the rest of the way home half awake. But nothing happened. If it was Jesy, we all would've died. But we didn't cuz I lived.

I woke Jesy up and took dally out of his seat. He was starting to get to heavy for Jesy. So I let her take Harper.

I put dally in a bed and laid with him. Just so he didn't get scared when he woke up. Jesy took Harper into another room and slept with her.

💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇮🇹🇮🇹🇮🇹🇮🇹🇮🇹🇮🇹🇮🇹🇮🇹🇮🇹🇮🇹🇮🇹🇮🇹🇮🇹

Omg! Dally doesn't like his little sister. :(

-Katie horan