7-see me now

🎸NIALL🎸

I take Harper into the kitchen. That's were Jesy is. So I sit Harper on the table. "Here" I said. "You might wanna clean her"

"You can" Jesy said. "Your minds pretty dirty. Why don't you clean that while you're at it." She threw a towel over my head. I could hear Harper laugh. So I take the towel off my head and put it on Harper. She takes it and throws it.

I bring Harper to our room and change her. Then I go back to the kitchen to get her a bottle. But she doesn't want it. Ok. So I sit on the couch with her. Jesy kept walking by and Harper would reach for her every time. Finally Jesy actually takes Harper.

"So you're clean..." Jesy said. "Did he clean his brain?" Harper laughed. I turned around to look at her.

"No Jesy, I couldn't get my head open to clean my brain." I joked.

"Maybe we should just get him a new one?" Jesy said. Harper laughed.

🍺🍺LOUIS🍺🍺

"Look _ I'm over her! I don't want anything to do with the girl or her kid!" I said. I was talking to _ since he came asking for my help.

"She doesn't have to know that. Look, I'm not saying you murder the boy. Just use him as bait."

"I'm not going to do it. Just because she left me doesn't mean I'm gonna hate her for it"

"I don't see it as hating her. I like to look at it as helping an old friend get a girl he really wants"

"Well you can ask a different old friend" I get up and open the door.

"No! You're the only one who can do this! Jamie! He'll only go to you and not cry or scream! Please Louis please!" _ got down on his knees.

🎤🎤🎤JESY🎤🎤🎤

I wake up the next morning at 2AM. Felt really sick. I run to the bathroom and throw up. The first thing running threw my head: oh god not again...

2 is bad enough... 3 would kill me.

Im still throwing up when Niall comes in. "Please tell me this isn't happening again..." he said. I was still throwing up. Then I look back at him. "Fuck!" He started freaking out. I got up.

"Niall, Niall stop" I grabbed him. "I have to deal with it if it did happen again. And it's. your fault" Niall just stared at me. I can tell he felt guilty. I can see it in his eyes. The fact that he was about to cry made it worse though.

Niall turned away fast. "I can't- I just can't." I could hear it in his voice he was about to cry. And he couldn't help it. I've known him for what? 6? 7 years? I don't think I ever seen him cry. He started to walk away but I pulled him back.

Niall turned around. He had tears in his eyes. He hugged me. "What the hell Niall? Are you ok?" I said.

"Yeah- yeah... Just uh... nothing." He stopped hugging me then started walking away. But I stopped him again.

"Seriously... what's wrong?"

🎀🎀🎀🎀JADE🎀🎀🎀🎀

Jamie wakes me up at 3AM. I made Harry sleep on the couch. I don't need a repeat of that night in mulingar. Jamie was crying so I picked him up. I guess it woke Harry up too because he walked in half asleep.

"Whys he crying?" Harry said.

"Because he's a baby" I answered. Jamie was still crying.

"Well can you shut him up?" Harry was kinda right. Normally Jamie stopped crying when I picked him up. But he was still crying now.

"Get him a bottle" I said.

"Why don't you"

I looked up and Harry. "God Harry I thought you said you'd help me" I took Jamie into the kitchen to get him a bottle. But he didn't want it. "I'm gonna regret asking this. But what do you want?"

"Dada!" Jamie said crying. Yep, I regret asking.

"Jamie I'm sorry but you can't have daddy. He's gone. And he won't come back"

"No!" Jamie said. I guess he knew I was lying. It was the other way around. I left him. I didn't wanna go back.

"Do you not like me?" I said. Jamie stopped screaming and looked at me. He still had tears in his eyes. What made it worse is that he had Harry's eyes. "You don't like me!" I walked back into the other room. When I found Harry I gave him Jamie. I grabbed my phone and walked out to my car.

🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒DALLY🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒

uh oh, mummy's sick now. So daddy watch me and Harper. That's not good though. Harper was laying on the floor crying and screaming. Daddy just kept turning the volume to the tv up. I was siting by Harper trying to get her to stop crying.

I finally got really annoyed and took the remote. I turned off the tv. Daddy got mad and sent me to my room. But Harper was still crying. I could here it. So I'm bored. Daddy locked me in my room. So I can't leave.

I take my crayons and start drawing things. Then I started thinking about where jade and Jamie went. Then I started thinking if mummy would be ok. She wasn't home yet. If she was i wouldn't still be locked in my room. I wouldn't hear Harper crying still and daddy not caring.

👣JAMIE👣

Mummy left me with Harry. I keep crying. "Shut the hell up!" Harry said. But I don't stop crying.

I want mummy! Mummy! I don't like you! Go away!

"Jade where the hell are you?" Harry was on his phone. I was still crying. "Well get your ass back here!"

Harry got off his phone and picked me up. But I still didn't stop crying. He got me a bottle but I wouldn't take it. Eventually mummy came back. I was still crying and screaming. Mummy took me from Harry.

"I've seriously given up trying to make him like me" Harry said. "So he doesn't like his dad I guess."

You not my dad! Go away! I had stopped crying. Mummy... I hungry.... mummy took me to the living room and sat on the couch.

"Harry go get him a bottle" mummy said.

"I've tried that"

"I'll leave you likes left louis"

Harry left and came back with a bottle. I took it cuz mummy told him to get it.

🍼🍼HARPER🍼🍼

I on the floor crying. Daddy ignoring me. He lock dally in his room. Mummy not here. So I just crying. I hungry! Daddy! Daddy! I hungry! Where dally?! I want mummy! Daddy!

Then mummy comes in. The first thing daddy does is run and hug her. I'm still laying on the floor crying. Mummy pushed him aside and picked me up.

"where's dally?" She asked.

"Locked him in his room. Why?" Daddy said. I stopped crying now. Mummy took me to dally room. He was asleep. Mummy looked at me.

Mummy I hungry. Mummy took me into the kitchen. Yay! Food! Oh no... I'm turning into daddy...

❤️💚❤️💚❤️💚❤️💚❤️💚❤️💚❤️

🇮🇹🇬🇧🇮🇹🇬🇧🇮🇹🇬🇧🇮🇹🇬🇧🇮🇹🇬🇧🇮🇹🇬🇧🇮🇹

💚🇮🇹💚🇮🇹💚🇮🇹💚🇮🇹💚🇮🇹💚🇮🇹💚🇬🇧❤️🇬🇧❤️🇬🇧❤️🇬🇧❤️🇬🇧❤️🇬🇧❤️🇬🇧

Uh oh... I'm so mean to these people. Ik Leigh, Liam, zayn and Perrie aren't in this but they will be in a few chapters guys.

-Katie horan 💎💔