14-how ya doin?

🐱HARRY🐱

I'm searching for the key when I hear someone scream. Jesy. I looked back and saw jade was looking at me. We both ran upstairs. Jesy was being held back by Jordan. Zayn was here. He was holding back Louis. There was this other guy watching who I'm guessing was daisy and Lottie. Then there was him. The man behind it all. The reason Jamie was here.

Jade grabbed my arm. She was to scared to talk. I hated having to do this but I pushed her away from me. I was staring at our mastermind. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw zayn kick Louis in his stomach. Then zayn walks over to me. "Harold" he said.

"Malik"

"What are you doing here? Because if you're looking for your son, you won't find him"

"I already did"

🎸🎸NIALL🎸🎸

I take dally and Harper off the plane. They kept asking for Jesy and I got sick of it. Eventually we got to this guys house. The door is open and I can see everyone inside. I go to take Harper out of her seat and dally runs up to the door.

Before he can go inside, I grabbed him. "Mummy!" He said. I looked up and saw that Jordan was holding Jesy back. Dally slips from my grip. He runs up to the door. I would've grabbed him but I was holding Harper. I could see him start to cry. then he ran back to me.

Jordan had come up to him. Then he chased dally over here. Now he's standing in front of me. I start to get scared. Jordan takes dally by his arm and drags him away. Jesy runs up to me and takes Harper.

"What's wrong with you?!"

🐒🐒🐒DALLY🐒🐒🐒

"PUT ME DOWN!!" I said. Jordan takes me to a room. "MUMMY!!!"

"Shut up!" Jordan throws me on a bed. He leaves and shuts the door.

I run up to the door and try to open it. But I'm locked in. "MUMMY!!" I said banging on the door. "DADDY!!!" I started to get really scared. "MUMMY!!!!" I broke down crying. I fall to my knees. Then turn myself around to sit up against the wall and cry.

🎀🎀🎀🎀JADE🎀🎀🎀🎀

"LET... ME... GO!" I said. Fighting to break free from Sams grip. But I can't. "He's gonna die!" I look back at Sam.

"I thought that's what you wanted?"

"I was scared!" I admit to it now. Ok. "I thought you'd already killed him. But this is worse!" I elbow Sam in his stomach. His grip loosens and I push him back. Making him fall to the ground and freeing myself. He stands up.

Sam takes a key out of his pocket. He holds it in the palm of his hand. I try to take it and he pulls it away. "Nice try thirlwall"

"HARRY!!!" I screamed.

"Aw! Call the guy that started all of this to help you!"

"What's wrong with you?!" I jumped on Sam. Knocking him over. I grab the key. Then Harry comes down into the basement. "Keep him here" I said running over to the cage. I tried to open it but I couldn't.

🎤🎤🎤🎤🎤JESY🎤🎤🎤🎤🎤

"I swear to god Niall, you're to fucking stupid!" I was sitting in the car with him and Harper. He was dumb enough to let Jordan take dally. We were still outside Sams house. Harper had fallen asleep.

"I'm sorry but he scares me!"

"I really can't. I really just can't"

"You did get into this mess yourself"