Redemption - Midnight

Richard stirs. The rays of the sun peeking through the curtains in his room. He had his one eye open to check the clock. It was 6:55 AM.

He turn around and see Maine peacefully sleeping. She had her mouth slightly open and it's a wonder for him to find her snoring quietly so sexy. He must've been losing his mind, he thought. Her long lashes seemingly batting at him. He smiles.

He carefully removes the loose strands of hair that's on her face. She slightly moves and he stills, afraid that he'll wake her up.

It has been so long since he felt this good. Ganito pala ang pakiramdam ng magmahal.

He took in her scent. Her sweet, sweet scent that sends jolts of electricity all throughout his entire body. He's one lucky asshole, he is.

She moves and lays her head on his chest. He kisses her hair and pulls her closer. I love you Maine.

"I love you too, Richard." she murmurs in her sleep. He turns to see if she's awake but was surprised to know that she's fast asleep.

He smiles sadly. I'm sorry Maine.

Richard tried to go back to sleep. Slightly moves to check his phone for the time but just when he reaches out to pick it up, his hand went pass through it. What the fuck?

He nervously glances at his hand and was surprised to see the door through it. Not through the spaces between his fingers but between his actual hand. It's like it's disappearing.

Afraid that Maine would actually see him, he slowly, very carefully stands up and went to the bathroom, locking the door behind him.

He was clutching his disappearing hand. His chest heaving, deep breaths, deep slow breaths he takes just to calm his thunderous heart.

He stands in front of the mirror and almost fell when he so sees no reflection of him. Its starting. He's...disappearing.

Meanwhile, Maine groggily sits up confused as to where Richard was. She was certain he was just beside her a minute earlier.

She decided to search for him. She wraps the bedding around her body and slowly walks to the bathroom.

"Mahal..." she tentatively asks.

"Mai - Maine, ahmm... sagalit lang ah... ano, ahm..." pacing back and forth, unsure of what to do.

"Okay ka lang ba?"

"Ano - oo! Ok lang ako. Bale, mauna ka na sa baba. Susunod nalang ako...mag, shower muna ako." he lied.

She pouted at the door. "Ayaw mong sabay tayo?"

Fuck! Jusko menggay, hinay hinay. He started to panic now. He surely wanted to take a shower with her but he cannot let her see him like this. He's... barely a human now.

"Syempre... syempre gusto ano ka ba naman! Ano kasi... " he checks his body and takes a second glance at the mirror. He breaths a sigh of relief when his reflection was back and his body is...not disappearing anymore.

He unlocks the door and opens it. His jaw almost drops when he sees Maine, naked in all her gloriousness.

All blood rushed south and his girth immediately stands in attention. Maine however seems oblivious to this and unconsciously licks her lower lip without breaking eye contact with him.

Just when he was about to pull Maine inside, she unceremoniously pushed him, pinning him to the wall as she closes the door behind her with her feet. Oh boy!