Then - Epilogue

[MENG]

Two years after..

San Alfonso Parish

The entourage started marching down the aisle, one by one.

♪ ♫ I remember Trying not to stare

The night that I first met you

You had me mesmerized

And three weeks later

In the front porch light

Taking forty five minutes

To kiss good night I hadn't told you yet

But I thought I loved you then

And now you're my whole life

Now you're my whole world

I just cant believe

The way I feel about you girl

Like the river meets the sea

Stronger then it's ever been

We've come so far since that day

And I thought I loved you then♪ ♫

As I stood by the doorway of the church, with a bouquet of flowers on my hand, I almost cannot hear anything, but the loud beating of my heart.

When they opened the church door, my eyes immediately looked for him, and there he is, standing at the end of the red carpet. All I have to do is walk, walk to my happiness.

I can see him clearly, even with my eyes blurred with tears of so much joy. All I can see is him, his wide, reassuring smile. I can't wait to be by his side.

He looks so gorgeous, demi-god-like, wearing his black tuxedo. His bedimpled cheek so distinct even from afar.

I stared walking with my parents by my side. I can't help but feel giddy. Before the day ends, I will be legally his, and he be mine.

♪ ♫ And I remember Taking you back

To right where I first met you

You were so surprised

There were people around

But I didn't care

I got down on one knee right there

And once again I thought I loved you then

And now you're my whole life

Now you're my whole world

I just cant believe The way I feel about you girl

Like the river meets the sea

Stronger then it's ever been

We've come so far since that day

And I thought I loved you then ♫ ♪

It felt like forever before I reached him infront of the altar, but when I did, there are no words that can justify how I feel. Specially when he took my hand. It's as if my whole world came to a blurry stop.

Then everything happened so fast, until I heard the priest say, "I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride.".

He faced me and slightly held my chin as he lovingly looked at me.

"Mahal na mahal kita, my beautiful wife." then he kissed me, passionately.

This is it! The happiest day of my life. My dream of getting married beside the one I love happened at the most perfect time.

On our way out of the church, he whispered something in my ear.

"This is just the start of our forever, my Menggay. No more LDR na please? Hindi ko na kaya." he chuckled.

"Looking forward to that forever. I love you. And yes, no more LDR." and we kissed again.