Chapter 6

"Crap crap crap." Sam groaned as he drove home by himself, "I'm an idiottttttt." He mumbled as he pulled into the small parking lot. "I'm not even going to bother with my bags." He left them in his car and stalked up to his room, "this is going to be an awkward night.." Sam sighed. "Gabriel I'm home!" Sam announced as he walked into the apartment, what he saw shocked him, Gabriel was lying on the couch, happily sprawled out and eating pasta, watching TV.

"Welcome home Moose!" Gabe threw up his arms and beckoned him over, as if the situation they had earlier had gone over Gabriel'a he'd completely.

"Gabe.. are you high?" Sam suspiciously sat down, squinting at Gabriel.

"Pfft! No I'm not high, I just wanted to say sorry, I just got upset because you said we're not together. I guess I assumed you liked me more than that." He shrugged and laid back on the couch, though visible hurt remained in his gaze as he turned his attention back to the tv.

"Gabe its not that I don't like you, but Dean doesn't really like you.. not sure why.." Sam trailed off.

"Sam?" Gabriel quietly asked.

"Hm?" Sam hummed in response.

"Did you say you liked me?" Gabriel turned to him, hiding his overjoyed smile beneath the fading hopelessness of a sappy romantic.

Sam sighed and nodded, deciding it was best to resolve their tension by coming clean. "Yes I do like you. If Dean finds out I'm not gonna stop him from tackling you to the ground." Sam laughed as he came clean with the affectionate confession— only half joking with his joke.

Sam sat on the opposite of the couch, and watched Gabriel get up and put his bowl in the sink and walk back to the living room. "Gabe?" Sam turned around to see no sign of Gabriel, until his loud, practically gone cracking shriek filled their apartment.

"Cannonball!" Gabriel screeched and landed on top of Sam, knocking the wind out of him, leaving him in a coughing fit. "Oh my! I'm sorry Moose!" He wrapped his arms around Sam and sat on his lap.

Sam sat up so that Gabriel was in his lap and his hands were linked behind his neck once Gabriel had decided to make himself comfortable in Sam's lap; a quiet groan of tiredness escaping the older male.

Where are your hands going Sam?" Gabriel asked as Sam slid his hands down to Gabriel's waist, clearly hoping for more than an innocent cuddling session.

"Nowhere." Sam smiled and pulled Gabriel down so that he was on top of him and sprawled over his 'friends' body.

"I'm tired shhh Samwich." Gabriel I said and curled up on Sam and fell asleep, soon after Sam did too.

Sam woke up the next morning, his arms wrapped around Gabriel, who was still curled up on his chest fast asleep. Sam reached for his phone and looked at the time, but tried not to move so he didn't disturb Gabriel. Even though he tried to be quiet, he managed to knock over a coffee mug on the small table next to the couch, making Gabriel jump up and fall off the couch.
"Ha!"Sam laughed at him, "You fell!" He laughed harder while Gabriel mumbled and got up, crawling back into the couch sleepily.

"Gabe I gotta go to work." Sam bent down and brushed his lips against Gabriel's cheek, fully aware he was asleep and oblivious. He got up and groaned as his legs almost gave out beneath him, he was sore from having Gabriel sleep on top of him all night. He was happy that Gabriel was happy, he was happy about being happy. After eating breakfast, he quietly wrote a note saying for Gabe to  him when he woke up and when he was going to head over to his coffee shop. Soon after, he left his apartment and went to work.

I know this is super short, but chapter 7 is a longer one, and I'm super new to writing these kinds of things.. enjoy!