Chapter 14

Dean was the first one there, he ran the shop for a couple hours before Sam and Gabriel entered, both of them smirking and sneaking glances at each other, "Dean guess what!" Gabriel smiled happily, "now what?" Gabriel strutted up to him, "I'm going to work here now!" He squeaked, Dean shook his head, "WAIT, WHAT! NO!" Dean stared at him, "SAM I THOUGHT YOU LOVED ME!" Dean complained. "I do!" He walked up to Gabriel, and smiled slightly, "but I also have news! Don't worry you won't hate me forever, just a while." Sam, right in front of Dean, leaned down and Gabriel stood on his tip-toes and kissed Sam. "Gabriel and I are dating." Sam said. Dean was shocked, he almost looked disgusted, before he sighed, "just.. dont.. don't have sex on the counters please." Dean groaned before he left to start brewing more coffee.
"See my moose? He doesn't care that much." He smiled and kissed Sam's cheek before going off to start working, he didn't need training either, like Dean he usually helped anyways so he already knew what he was suppose to do.

Castiel walked in, his face beet red, quietly he walked to the back room and got ready to work, Dean smiled
at him, they weren't really dating or anything, kind of like friends with benefits.. but Dean was starting to drift apart from Castiel because that girl kept flirting with Castiel, and even on occasion touching him.
"Hey Cas?" Dean looked at him, "you okay?" Castiel wasn't sure what to say, "Meg.. kissed me.." He choked out, "she what?" Castiel stared at his feet, shuffling them nervously, Dean just stared, "it's alright, so do you like her?" He questioned. "No. I like you." Castiel looked at him, Dean nodded, "Good." But he didn't say anything else.