Undying Love, For You!(Bonus chapters 2/3!)

"Dean.. where's Gabriel? It's been five whole minutes since he was supposed to be out here." Sam muttered, casting a glance towards his brother with a rather worried expression, though Dean remained perfectly calm and content with himself as he expectantly stared down the aisle.

With the sudden huff from Sam, the two doors of the church (as surprising that that is) gently creaked open to reveal Gabriel's golden locks beautifully knitted with warmly shaded flowers ranging from soft whites to blushing red roses; the most astonishing thing of all was the silky and reflective feathers of Gabriel's wings casting a long shadow beneath him. 'That's my soon to be husband.' Was all Gabriel could focus on, the excitement and anticipation making his expansive wings shudder once he began to elegantly guide himself down the aisle. Of course, Castiel was right beside him in replacement of their father.

"See, I told you they'd be here." Dean whispered towards Sam, quiet breaths of amazement and adoration escaping him as his eyes remained glued to his fiancé's figure, heartstrings being played like a harp from all the happiness flooding his body.

It was a few more moments of silence, Gabriel's heart slipping beats, Castiel's mind spinning, Dean's eyes glistening with pride and what seemed to be tears, Sam the biggest mess out of them all because you could see the tears escaping his eyes and his flushed lips quiver in attempts to force back crying.

"Gabriel~ You look like a girl." Sam cooed as soon as Gabriel had reached the alter, lovingly grinning while the crowd of family and friends softly sighed in contentment, clear happiness written across all of their faces once Gabriel had softly laughed and raised one of his wings to gently whack his fiancé's leg.

"You look like a crybaby, so shush." He teased, chucking deeply before reaching his hands out to hold Sam's in his own, electrifying wonder racing through him once they were ready to recite their vows; binding them forever.

What was this new phase of life? When they stood so closely and happily with one another.. surrounded by families and friends so supported and loved them. With his wings out, his entire body feeling relieved and safe as he held Sam's hands in his own.. was this what he longed for since the beginning of time? To grow old with someone, who he would too stay with forever? It was— undying love.

Gabriel's gaze only momentarily gazed around, looking through the crowd of people for a few moments before sighing deeply and looking at Sam through his gleaming eyes. "Are you ready?" He almost inaudibly whispered.

"..Yes."