SMUTTY SABRIEL STUFF CHAPTER 12

Gabriel got home, sighing, his mind was buzzing with stress. He felt hands wrap around his waist, a light laugh escaping him as he leaned back into Sam's arms.
"Mmm.." Gabriel hummed. Sam moved his hands securely around his waist and kissed Gabriels jaw, going down to his neck, earning a pleasured short moan from Gabriel.
They moved to the couch, Gabriel under Sam as they locked their lips, deepening a once light peck turned into a hungry needy-wanty kiss from both of them. Gabriel bit Sam's bottom lip, then intertwined his tongue with Sam's, exploring his mouth with great pleasure.
"Saaam..." Gabriel groaned, his shirt confining a massive ache in his back, leaving him in pain. Sam looked at him with concern and helped him lean against the couch arm, he helped Gabriel take off his shirt, which earned a smile and pleased hum from Gabriel, he began breathing shallower as his wings unfolded from his back, golden feathers bursting into light, Sam's stomach flipped, Gabriel looked so beautiful with his wings expanded, he smiled and pulled him closer, brushing his fingers against Gabriel's sensitive feather, arching his back, Gabriel smiled, biting his lip, holding back loud lustful sounds. "Oh, does this feel good Gabe?" Sam teased, now stroking the sensitive cluster of feathers, obviously knowing how crazy it drove his angel crazy. "Saaaa-Oooh.." Gabriel gasped as Sam climbed back on top of him and kissed him against, trailing kisses down Gabriel's jaw, all the way down to his chest, leaving purple bruises branding Gabriel as his. Gabriel whined, "no fair moose, my pants are undone my shirt is off and you're still fully clothed!" He began slipping his hands under Sam's shirt, helping him pull it over his head, and then began to fumble with Sam's pants as he was intoxicated by Sam's toned stomach, his muscles rippled under Gabriels touch, they were able to get each other's pants off and soon it was a thin layer of clothing separating their growing erections from each other. Sam brushed his hands against Gabriels erection, making him moan with lust, "Saaaamm.. p-pleeeaaase.." He moaned and squirmed under Sam, he wanted Sam so bad. "I like seeing you beg.." Sam teased, pulling Gabriel's underwear to his knees, biting his lip, still rubbing himself against Gabriel, both of them building up and getting closer to climax. "S-sam-ah.. I'm close.." he writhed under Sam, who flipped Gabriel over and began tracing his finger down Gabriel's spine, making him whimper and his skin ripple under Sam's touch, he pulled his own underwear off and reached for a table next to the couch and pulled out lube. "You just have that lying around?" Gabriel questioned, " I never know when I might need to seduce you." His tone was sweet, but his words were like fire, burning into Gabriel's brain, he slicked three fingers up with lube, tracing around Gabriels entrance, teasing him.
"Sammmm!" He begged, "please."
Sam smirked, sticking two fingers in, striking a particularly sensitive spot, Gabriela knees almost gave out beneath him, his chest heaved, and his wings folded over, he begged for Sam, but Sam took his time purposely bringing Gabriel close to the edge. He stuck a third finger in, slicking Gabriel up. "Oh baby you're tight, relax..." Sam drew Gabriel's head back, kissing and biting his neck, driving Gabriel into a fit of moans and sounds only a angel high on sex could make. It drove Sam insane too. He then drove into Gabriel, and began a smooth rhythm, Gabriel grabbed into the couch below him, his hands twisting into the couch as he melted under Sam.
Sam began driving in further, striking a sensitive spot every time, making Gabriel say his name so loud he was sure all the neighbors left their apartment because they were scarred for life. Gabriel gasped sharply as he reached climax, a warm sticky substance getting all over Sam's inner thighs as he too, reached his limit and came inside Gabriel, slowly pulling out, Gabriel collapsed beneath him, his wings dropping over him and Sam.
A light laugh escaped Sam and Gabriel.
"You have to work tomorrow, not only will you be exhausted, but neither of us will ever walk straight again. Sam laughed and got up, almost falling the entire way there and took a shower, then changed into his pajamas, Gabriel was already clean, good thing they had two bathrooms. They snuggled up on the now clean couch, Gabriel let Sam stoke and play with his wings, they smiled and both drifted off to sleep.