Chapter 10

Dean grabbed Castiel and got up, pulling him towards his room, Castiel stopped by Deans room door, hesitating because he knew what would happen if he got into Deans bed. "Deeaan.." Castiel managed to breathe out as Dean kissed his neck, "hm?" Dean looked at him. "I'm not having sex with you tonight, it was our first date." He looked at Dean, "I'll have to change your mind about that." Dean smirked before pulling him onto the bed and kissing his neck, Castiel rolled his head back, exposing his neck more, letting Dean kiss and bite him.
  Castiels quiet moans pleasured Dean, he kissed Castiels neck, and earned a loud lust filled moan when he hit a certain spot on Castiels neck. Then suddenly Castiel turned a Snow White, like he'd just seen a ghost, Dean stopped and sat up, Castiel still frozen in place. "Dean, can I stay here tonight..?" I'm tired.." Castiel lied, hoping Dean would buy it, although he had his suspicions Dean nodded and let Castiel snuggle up against Deans chest, they both fell asleep rather quickly.

  CASTIELS POV
  Of course I was happy that we were together, or whatever you call this, but I can't hide the truth from Dean forever, he almost made it happen tonight.. I almost ruined my first friendship. How would Dean feel? 
  I woke up the next morning with Dean stroking my hair and twisting it gently, I let out a small sigh and glanced at my back, sighing in relief before relaxing again. "Cas, why did you stop last night?" Dean shifted so that he was sitting up and leaning against the headboard of his bed. "I uh.." I felt a lose for words and didn't want to tell him. "I was tired.." I mumbled before getting out of his bed and going to the small front room.

I picked up my things then glanced at Dean, I felt bad for leaving, but I was starting to get uncomfortable, and my back hurt, so I snuck out the front door.
"Come oh Cas.. why can't you do anything right?" I sighed as I walked home, it was kind of early so I suspected Dean was just actually getting out of bed. I put my phone on silent when I got home and went to my room and locked the door, I mean, I didn't live with anyone, but just to be safe. I hissed as my shirt irritated the scars on my back and on my shoulders, "Uaggghh.." I sighed, Dean can't know what happened to me, or what's happening." I told myself, but I couldn't contain the massive amount of irritation and pain I felt in my back, then suddenly black raven feathered wings ripped though the thin layer of skin that contained them, I cried as they expanded to their full form, the weight on my back almost unbearable, it hurt, but I soon calmed down after my wings had relaxed and quivered as I moved into my soft bed. "God.." I looked through my jacket and found my phone then dailed Gabes number.
'hiya Cassie!' Gabe hollered through the phone. 'Gabe.. my back.. can you come over please..?' The line was silent. 'I'll be there soon Cassie, stay calm okay?' I mumbled in response and hung up.
'Knock knock'
"Gabriel?" I whined, he busted through the door, dropping a bag of things, and helped me onto the couch, his first question was
"Does Dean know?" I shook my head, gritting my teeth as the wings weighed down more. "Easy Cas, you'll hurt your back, or snap your wings.." I snapped, "I hope they snap off I hate these things, does Sam know about yours?" Gabriel laughed nervously. "Uh-I-ha.." Gabriel rambled on.
"He does.. but he believed uh angels and Demons anyways, so he didn't really care that much, but now he knows how to turn me on and-" I screeched and waved my hands in his face, "I DONT WANNA KNOW!" I looked at his bag, "what is in there?" I eyed him, "it's just some herbs and stuff to help you carry your wings better." He went to the kitchen and made tea out of it instead of having me just plain chew it up.
"So, are you and Dean a thing now?" I blushed, shrugging, "I left his place this morning, and no we didn't do anything, but he's really curious he keeps texting me, I feel bad he thinks he did something wrong." I frowned.

"Dean-o will be okay, but if you two do get into a relationship, you'll have to make sure he knows, an angel and human is dangerous.. I mean if you just don't tell your partner, God will punish you if you keep your true self a secret." I felt tears build up in my eyes,"God doesn't love me anyways."

I heard Gabriel sigh. "Yes he does." I crossed my arms, but quickly uncrossed them because it hurt my back. "Here drink this, I'll send you the directions, you need to drink this everyday for three months, then start doing yoga, it sounds stupid, but it helps expand your back, so that your back doesn't keep trying to heal over where the wings come out." Gabriel waved goodbye and left, leaving me alone.. I could text Dean.. VOTEVOTEVOTEVOTEVOOTE!