Chapter 22(SMUTTY SABRIEL!)

-time skip to 2 months later-

 "Sam babe." Gabriel walked into Sam's room, seriousness pressing his tone.

"You okay  baby?" Sam looked up from his computer and gazed curiously.

"Get your coat. we're going somewhere, I'm driving." Gabriel pulled up Sam by his wrist, as Sam stood up, Gabriel kissed him sweetly, smiling into the kiss, then pulled away and walked to the door frame, of the room, smirking before walking out.

"W-whoa..w-haatt...?" Sam threw on his coat, still entranced by his boyfriends candy flavored lips and his smooth voice.

-Time skip to car because Im lazy af-

Sam and Gabriel were silent the entire ride, too scared to glance at the fast driving Gabriel, Sam remained pressed against the seat quietly, waiting for them to arrive wherever they were going. 

"Okay lets go." Gabriel got out, his hands shoved securely in his pockets, although it was later in the day and a bit darker, his face was still frozen in the same serious look that it was when Gabriel told Sam to get in the car earlier, frankly, Sam was worried.

"Gabe what are we doing at my coffee shop at 7:37 at night?" Gabriel merely hid a mischievous smile and grabbed Sam's hand, leading him to the door, with his spare key, Gabriel unlocked the door and led Sam inside, placing him behind the counter to order. 

"Stay." Gabriel ordered, then walked to the other side of the counter.

"Sam Winchester," Gabriel started, swaying side-to-side nervously.

"This is where I first started liking you, I mean honestly, when I came into here to order a hot chocolate with extra whipped cream in it I didn't know I'd one day, almost a year later be dating you and loving every moment.. Sam you've turned my life into something unique and exciting." Gabriel inhaled sharply, letting his wings unfold and drag across the ground as he pointed to the register. "Open it." Gabriel said, more quiet than the rest of his words.

Sam eyed him, then unlocked and opened the register, looking into it to find a small piece of paper folded neatly around something, he pulled out the paper, and unfolded it a silver rather simple ring uncovered as he read the "will you marry me" printed on the paper, he looked at it, pure shock and joy bursting in his chest as he looked up at gabe who was staring anxiously down at the ring. Clearly waiting for an answer. 

"well?" Gabriel was now standing beside Sam, tapping his foot nervously. 

"Y-YES!YESYEYYEYEYEYEYES!" Sam wrapped Gabriel in the tightest hug he could, squealing like a little girl. 

Gabriel wrapped his wings and arms around Sam, letting out a long-held breath. Smiling as he pulled back and slipped the ring onto Sams ring finger. 

"Where's yours?" Sam questioned, frowning slightly.

Gabriel held up his hand, a silver ring already on his finger. 

"I knew you were gonna say yes." Gabriel smirked "innocently" before saying, "Y'know.. after someone gets engaged, things happen." He swayed back and forth, eyeing Sam, biting his lip seductively.

"You look so innocent until you start talking my little candy lover." Sam chuckled quietly, pulling Gabriel into a kiss by his wings, a slight gasp of excitement escaping Gabriel as Sams fingers ran across a bundle of fluffed new-born feathers. 

"You know what candy I like?" Gabriel mumbled against Sams lips, his hands moving from Sam's chest to his ass. "This kind." Gabriel looked at Sam, his pleading eyes making Sam feel weak in the knees.

"You're the worst, but the best." Sam rolled his eyes then rather roughly pushed Gabriel against the counter, hoisting him onto the cold surface, already fumbling with Gabriel's jacket, pulling it off in a hurry. 

"Mmmm!" Gabriel squealed, having already taken off Sams jacket AND shirt, clasping his hands together, his eyes scanning Sams half naked body. "Babe y'know how weak I get when I see you like this." Gabriel smirked into another passionate deep kiss, both of them moaning into each others mouths.

(Okay so I'm superrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr bad at smut, so bear with me.)

Sam pulled at Gabriel's pants, sliding them off agonizingly slow, Gabriel whimpered as he was tortured by the slow movements. He tried to kick them off, but Sam caught Gabriel's leg, lifting it over his shoulder, kissing around Gabriel's inner thigh, his hands pulling his pants off the rest of the way. He slipped his hands into Gabriel's underwear, working at his almost over-the-edge erected dick. 

"S-saammmm.." Gabriel's wings quivered as Sam slid off Gabriel's underwear, spasms of pleasure shooting throughout his flushed body. 

"Mm..If you get to purpose I get to be the dominant one baby." Sam looked at Gabriel's nervous face, pleading wide eyes staring back at him, giving him the 'go' face.

Sam wrapped his lips around the head of Gabriel's dick, his tongue leaving wet stripes where it had been, a loud moan erupting from Gabriel, trying to breathe as Sam began sucking Gabriel's dick, accidentally bucking his hips, Gabriel gasped as Sam was caught off guard by how far Gabriel had made his dick go into Sams throat,  but instead of stopping Sam let Gabriel roll his hips and move, almost at his climax, Gabriel let out more moans, his three setted golden wings puffed up and quivering at every action Sam played, his lips now just brushing against the head of Gabriel's dick, then letting his teeth rake against the shaft teasingly, before taking Gabriel into his mouth against and letting him come in his mouth, swallowing all of it before roughly kissing Gabriel, letting him taste himself and writhe beneath Sam.

"Oh my god.." Gabriel muttered as Sam ran his fingers through his wings, pulling and tugging on the soft sensitive feathers, driving Gabriel insane and over the edge again, his hands slid into Sams pants and pulled them off, leaving Sam in his underwear and Gabriel completely naked beneath him. 

"How do you manage to do this to me?" Gabriel barely was able to breathe out, practically tearing off Sams underwear, letting their flesh press and rub against each other, moans rumbling from either of them as their dicks slid against each other, pushing Sam over his climax, the warm sticky white substance dripping onto Gabriel's stomach as they started to calm down, smirks playing on both of their lips, thinking his was strictly between them. They headed home, but they forgot to clear the camera before leaving. Uh oh ( MWHAHA!)