Chapter 13

Sam woke up the next morning, stretching out his long limbs, a sudden sharp pain went down his spine, the previous night coming back to him.
"Good morning Samwich." Gabriel was already up, and standing. "You better get up you're gonna be late to work." He walked to the couch, although Sam could let he was walking a little lighter, probably because Sam made sure he wouldn't be able to walk. "You look happy Moose." He rested his arms on the back of the couch and leaned over, kissing Sam on the cheek. Sam smiled lightly, but when he tried to get up, his knees buckled under him, he had to kneel to gain strength again. Gabriel laughed at him, "guess who has wings, and guess who doesn't." Gabriel laughed and helped him to his room. Sam got dressed and of course, Gabriel watched, twirling a cherry sucker in his mouth happily. "Sam?" Gabriel finally stopped watching him and began to ramble on about how they'd tell Dean. "Relax, Gabe.. I'm sure he'll be alright." Gabriel remembered something, "by the way Dean and Cas went out." He smiled, but Sam looked rather confused. "Wha- Dean?! DEAN WENT OUT WITH CAS?!" He looked excited and a little confused still. "I KNEW IT!"
They finished getting ready and headed to work.

  Dean entered, his mind fogged with questions. He was still confused by Castiel left. He wasn't at work either..
Dean: you coming to work today?
Castiel: yeah I woke up late.
Dean: oh. Okay. See you soon ;)
Castiel: Yep :)

Dean shoved his phone in his pocket, and began working, but something odd was going on, Sam was walking funny, almost like a limp. "Sam you okay?" Sam looked up, immediately straightening up and looking quite alarmed. "Yeah I'm great." He smiled as best he could, but his legs were still aching and screaming for him to sit down .

When Castiel got there, him and Dean both got quiet. Sam and Gabriel noticed, both of them glancing at each other, then called a couple of employees over to take over for a little
then dragged Castiel and Dean into the kitchen.
"This isn't gonna happen, we both know you guys went on a date, so why are you acting like you hate each other?" This made them both flushed red. "I uh.. I got tired.." Gabriel eyed Castiel. "..and I got nervous because uh.. I used to harm myself, and if you saw the scars on my arms and chest I thought you'd think I'm some idiot who was a maniac because of cutting.." Castiel spilled everything, Dean stared wide eyed, he didn't move, he just stared. "I just.. I didn't want to be left alone again.." he looked at Dean, who looked at him with shock and concern, "Gabriel lets leave them alone," Sam did his best to walk out casually, but stumbled along the way, but Gabriel walked lightly as usual as he left the kitchen and let them talk it out.

"Cas.." Dean cupped Castiels face in his hands and looked at him. "I wouldn't leave you because of that. Those scars are something to be proud of, you fought through something a lot of people struggle with, you won a almost impossible battle. You won it, why should you be ashamed of that?" Dean was inches from Castiels lips, his usually threatening sly glare had turned into soft understanding eyes, Castiel stared into them, and broke out into a sob, he clung to Dean, hugging him tightly, burying his face into Deans chest, crying uncontrollably from the pain in his back and because he knew Dean wouldn't leave him, it made him feel safe.
  After a while he finished crying, and was just sniffling, he pulled his tear stained face out of Deans shirt and looked up at him, "Thank you Dean." He smiled faintly, Dean nodded and kissed him, smiling, but did his best to hide it. "Mhm anything for you." He patted Castiel on the shoulder before leaving the room, leaving Castiel to recover.

   When Castiel finally came out from the kitchen, he began taking orders, Dean wasn't paying attention until a blonde haired girl started flirting Castiel just smiled. Dean almost lost it too, when she wrote down her number and gave it to him.
"I'll be coming as a regular now, she bit her lip, looking at him, and left, leaving a confused Castiel, a enraged Dean, and then there was Gabriel, laughing his head off and dying on the floor. "SHUT UP GABRIEL!" Dean snarled and ignored him and Castiel for the rest of the day. Everyone was at a loss of words. They all went home. Gabriel snickered when he left, and Dean managed to land a punch to his shoulder, leaving Sam in a fit, after that, they all FINALLY left to home.