Chapter 17(Destiel fluff)

Castiel woke up the next morning, Dean was stroking the tips of his wings and humming a song quietly.
"Mornin' Sunshine." Dean smiled as he looked down at Castiel.

"Good morning Dean." Castiel shifted, his wings folding into his back to that he could successfully get up. "Owww.." Castiel rubbed his sore shoulder blades, "these wings are so heavy." He sighed in defeat.
"Oh my little angel, let me help you," Dean moved to behind Cas -and massaged his shoulders, eventually he laid Castiel on his stomach and rubbed his shoulder blades and his back. "Mmmm.." Castiel hummed in absolute relaxation. "Y'know, Cas," Dean started, "you could pay me back by spending the night here.. maybe we could go out tonight." Dean traced circles in Castiels back, making him shudder slightly at Deans warm touch. "Maybe.." Castiel smiled, and slowly shifted so that he was sitting up and facing Dean. "Or.. we could stay here." Castiel said flatly. "I don't like people, everyone that has ever met me has either been hurt by me or I've been hurt by them.

"Cas.." Dean cupped Cas' face in his hands, "I haven't been hurt by you, nor will I be hurt by you, and vise versa." Dean pulled in Castiel for a hug, cuddling him on the couch. "Thank you Dean." Castiel wrapped his legs around Dean playfully and squeezed them tightly, making sure Dean couldn't escape. "I got you!" Castiel teased, "you wanna play that way?" Dean laughed and tickled Cas, making him nearly fall off the couch, but Dean caught his hand so he was okay.
They tickled each other and threw a couple pillows at each other too. They eventually came to an agreement that they were going to sit down calmly, but they both still giggled when they sat down. Dean laid down, and Castiel laid on top of him. It was quiet, they just relaxed, then Dean said, "I love you Castiel Novak." Dean suddenly thought Castiel was going to get up and leave because Dean felt Castiel become stiff, then he suddenly relaxed and looked at Dean, lightly pressing his lips to Deans, "I love you too, Dean Winchester." They wrapped around each other and eventually fell asleep once again.