Undying Love, For You! (Bonus Chapters (1/3!)

"C-castiel I'm so nervous.. what if I suddenly can't remember what I'm supposed to say? What if Sam isn't there because he gets hurt? I'm an angel, but I can't prevent death." He murmured worriedly, casting a glance towards his brother with a wide stare of discerning anxiousness.

"Gabriel, don't be nervous. You know Sam is fine, you're the one walking to the alter, why would you be nervous?" Castiel queried while carefully removing the small rings from the delicate casings with a becoming smile of pure warmth and admiration for the shiny rings held preciously in his tan palms.

"W-well I don't know! I just.. I'm nervous okay? He's my husband.. well he will be and i..i can't screw this up, Cassie. He's my best friend, my love. He's my entire world. The thought of something going wrong at this wedding is beginning to weaken my confidence." He breathed out, casting a glance towards Castiel before the unruly emotions of pain and anguish surged his muscular frame.

Through a quiet sigh, Gabriel rolled back his sore shoulders before leaning himself forwards on the marble counter to grip the cool material between his fingertips while the scarred skin along his back began to distort and ripple unsettlingly, the sudden deafening tear of his tastefully fitting tuxedo and skin heavily lingering in the air. Quickly followed by pained groans and quiet pants from the blonde haired male, Gabriel labored a final breath to expel the relentless pain of his glossy golden wings unfolding gracefully from his back before slowly turning to face his brother with a slight grin. He felt better now that the unyielding pressure was free from his shoulders.

"Did you groom them? I don't see any messy feathers.." Castiel murmured curiously while leaning his slim figure carefully to look towards the silky feathers, extending one arm to gently brush his slender fingertips against the larger feathers while his pinkish lips parted thinly.

"Nope! Sam and I had some crazy, wild, amazing se-" Gabriel was cut off suddenly by the disgusted shrieks of his brother frantically shaking the hand that had touched his brother's wing.

"Stop! I don't need to know that! You could've just said no!" He cried dramatically, raising the hand that had touched Gabriel's wing to his face to bury his expressive face into his hands before suddenly springing back to check the time.

"Gabriel! You dumbass! We're gonna be late! Come on, I'll walk you out, and remember to relax. It'll be alright, I know Sam loves you. If he doesn't, Lucifer and Ruby will dispose of him." He jokingly murmured, casting a glance towards his fumbling brother who eventually reached his side and gently snaked his own forearm around Castiel's. Their dad wasn't around, thus Castiel was going to walk his brother down the aisle.

Breathing out a quiet sigh, Gabriel gratefully looked towards his brother with a light grin plastered across his tanned features while tears affectionately glistened in his wide eyes. He was prepared, this was his moment.

No, not his, but theirs. This was a moment where the angel and humans would intermix to create the most beautiful thing; undying love.