Chapter 2

Aurora's P.O.V.

I went up to my room and changed. I wore navy blue leggings, a long black collar shirt that's like a vest but it's a shirt and it reaches my mid thigh. I put my black TOMS and put on a bracelet. My phone beeps and I check who texted me. Has to be Josh, he's the only one with my number.

From # ( a number) : hey this is Josh

I save his number and put it in my contacts.

To Josh: heyy

From Josh: are you ready?

To Josh: yeah actually

From Josh: Great I'm outside, come out

To Josh: be out in a sec

I go downstairs and out the front door. I close the door and lock it. I see Josh in his car. He changed also. Now he's wearing a red V neck shirt with black jeans. I get in the passenger seat. "Hey, you look nice", he smiles. "Thanks, you don't look bad yourself", I say. "Oh that's all I get?", he jokes. "Yeah", I play along. He laughs. He drives off. "So where are we going?", I ask. "Well most 1st dates are a surprise", he asks. Did he just say 1st date? Oh my. "1st date?", I ask. His cheeks turn a deep flush off red. "I-I mean, u-uh, this d-doesn't have to b-be a d-date", he stutters nervously. I mentally laugh at how nervous he was. "No, Josh, it's okay", I say laughing quietly. He chuckles, "I probably just made a fool out of myself, great", he says sarcastically. I laugh. "It's okay", I say. He shakes his head but smiles. "Okay, we're here", he says. I look up and see the fair. Aw. I gasp, "the fair!". He laughs, "someone's exited". I smile and we get out the car. He pays our entrance ignoring me telling him that I'll pay for mine. We go in. "So we're do we start?", he asks. I shrug. "Do you like rollercoasters?", he asks. I nod. "Great, come on", he says and grabs my hand. Oh my. He pulls me to a line for a rollercoaster. We stand there waiting. He didn't let go of my hand, not that I'm complaining. He starts telling me jokes which I crack up too. I probably look really dumb. Josh is cracking up too though. We clam down and it's our turn. We sit on the 3rd roll. "This is going to be fun", he says. I smile nervously. "You seem nervous? Are you scared?", he asks. "I haven't rode a rollercoaster in years", I say. He takes my hand again and smiles. I smile back. He gives me tinkles. The rollercoaster start going up and soon shots down. Everybody screams and stuff. Soon the ride is over. "That wasn't that bad", I say. "Fun right?", he asks. I nod. "Now where to?", he asks. "You pick", I say. He looks around. "How about that?", he asks pointing to a big thing that's spinning up in the air and takes you upside down. Kind of looks like an octopus. "Yeah", I say and we get in line for that. We hop on and the ride starts. It takes us up, turns us around, spins, go up side down and just swirls. Glad I didn't eat before this. It finished and we get off. Josh looks like he's about to hurl and I'm trying not to laugh. "Okay I'm good", he says, getting his natural color back. I smile. He looks around and smiles. He grabs my hand and leads me to a booth. We have to use the water guns to fill up the tube by squirting the hole and who's ever tubes gets filled up first they win. He pays and we begin. Of course Josh wins. "I suck at this", I say. He laughs and wins a big blue elephant. He gives it to me. "It's yours", he smiles. "Aw, you're so sweet", I say. He blushes. Aw. After a lot more rides, we decide to eat. He orders a burger with fries and I just order fries. "That's all you want?", he asks. I nod, "I'm not that hungry". He looks at me for a while. "What?", I ask. He shakes his head and orders. I sit back down. He comes back with two burgers and fries. He hands me a burger and fries. "Eat everything", he says. "But I wasn't that hungry", I say. "You have to be, you barely ate lunch at school and now it's been hours since you eaten", he says. He was right. I was hungry. I just don't like eating a lot because I'm fat. He made me eat everything but it was good. The happiness is his eyes he got when I ate everything was worth it. We get up and decide to leave because we were both tired. He drives me home. "Thanks for this, I had fun", I say. "Thanks for joining me", he says and smiles. I kiss him on the cheek and he blushes. Aw. We both smile and say goodbye. I get out the car and go in my house. I close the door and go to my room. I smile. I really do like Josh, more and more everyday. I look at the clock. 7:03pm. Wow. I didn't know we were out for that long. I hear the front door open. "Honey I'm home", I hear my mom yell. "In my room", I say. "Where were you?", she asks. "Out with a friend", I say. She nods and leaves. I go to the bathroom and take a shower. I change into my pajamas. My door opens and my mom comes in. "I'm going to go to bed already, had a long day", she says. "Okay goodnight", I say. "Goodnight honey", she says and walks out. I go to bed and drift off to sleep.

A/N- here goes the 2nd chapter! It wasn't that long. But I hope you liked it.