Chapter 42

Josh's P.O.V.

I get out the bathroom and I hear things breaking downstairs. I run downstairs using my vampire speed. I see the kitchen door open and the kitchen is a mess. Where's Aurora!!? Someone took her! I run outside and look around. Victor. It has to be him. I run to Jonah's place and bust through the door. "Aurora's been taken by Victor!", I yell. "What?", Jonah asks. Noah and Max both get up. "What do you mean? What happened? When?" They ask. "I was in the bathroom, when I get out Aurora isn't there and then I hear things breaking from the kitchen but when I run down, no one is there and the place is ruined. But they were gone!", I say. "We have to do something!", Noah says. "But where could they have taken her?!?" Jayden asks. "We have to search everywhere", Max says.

Aurora's P.O.V.

They blind folded me and it feels like someone is carrying me. My body is still weak and I can't move. I don't know what they did to me. "Come on", I hear. I feel them sit me down. They remove my blindfold and all I see are dark figures. About five of them. "Nice to see you again Aurora", I hear Victor say. Him.

A/N- hey! Sorry for the short ass chapter but yeah that's all I got for now. Any who, this weekend is going so fast! Tomorrow Is already Sunday and then back to school ughhh! Well THANKS FOR ALL THE READS GUYS! I'll update soon! XD

Random fact

I have a pink lamp

Random quote

Always be there for the people who care, because one day, they might not car anymore

WELL BYE GUYS! LOVE YA'LL! <3