Chapter 27

Aurora's P.O.V.

I hear my phone ring and I answer it without checking who it is. "Hello?", I say. "Hey Auri", I hear Max. "Oh hey Max, what's up?", I ask. "Jonah, Noah and Jayden went somewhere while I was sleeping and now I'm all lonely and bored! Come and keep me company", he begs. "Sure, we'll have a best friend day", I say. "I remember those", he says, "we use to have them all the time". I laugh. "Yeah we did, I'll be right over", I say. "Okay, see ya", he says and we hang up. I change into some black jeans, a pink shirt and a black jacket over, with my pink converse. I put my hair in a bun and put my phone in my back pocket. I should grab a quick snack before hanging out with Max. I go downstairs meeting my mom in the kitchen. "Mom, I'm going to be hanging out with Max", I say. "Okay sweetheart, don't come too late", she says. "Okay, bye", I say walking out the door. I look around making sure no one is looking and then run to the woods. I get there quick and hunt down a deer. I stick my teeth in its neck and suck it's blood. I wipe my mouth. "Hey there", I hear. I look up and see the same guy I saw last time I was here, Victor. "You again", I say. "O, don't be like that", he says walking forward. I turn around and he's suddenly right in front of me. "What do you want?", I ask. "How many more of you are here?", he asks. "Why do you ask?", I ask. "Answer the question", he says. "Why should I?", I ask. Next thing I know his arm is around my neck and he's behind me. "Because I'm older which makes me stronger, so I'll kill you easily", he says. I hiss and struggle getting out of his grip. He tightens his arm around my neck. "Now, answer my question or I'll kill you", he says. "If you wanted to kill me, you would have already", I say. He let's go of me. I hiss (just in case, every time I saw they "hiss" I mean like Their fangs come out) and tackle him. He throws me off and I hit a tree falling on my back. I quickly get up and hiss again running towards him. He pushes me and I fly to another teacher. "Stop, you're just hurting yourself", he says. I hiss, "what do you want?". "How many more are they?", he asks. "Why do you care anyways?", I ask. "I just want to know if your the only one", he says. "Well, I'm not", I say. "You have a boyfriend?", he asks. "That's none of your damn business", I say. "O, you don't have to answer because I already know", he says, "Josh right?". I furrow my eye brows. "How do you know that?", I ask. He laughs. "You see Aurora", he says. How does he know my name? "I been watching you for a while now", he says. "There's Jayden, Jonah, Noah, and a new one now right? Max", he says. "Why have you been stalking me?", I ask. "Because I have a crew of my own. Just wanted to know who I was going against", he says and then runs off disappearing. This guy has been watching us. Talk about creepy. I have to tell Jonah, Jayden and Noah about this. My phone beeps. A text. I take my phone out and look at it.

Maxie- where are you?!? U R TAKING TO LONG

Me- sorry! My mom was holding me back. I'm on my way tho

I put my phone back in my back pocket and head towards his place.

A/N- HELLO! Sorry I haven't updated!! I honestly just been lazy :/ and i been watching bates motel on Netflix so yeah I'm ADDICTED. Anywho, what ya'll think of the chapter? What ya'll think is going to happen? I don't know..... LOLLL

Well, THANKS FOR ALL THE READS! And don't be afraid to comment what you think, I'll love to see what you guys think of the story and stuff.

Random fact

I broke my right arm when I was 5

Random quote

"Always be yourself, because an original is worth more than a copy"

I'll try to update soon! LOVE YA'LL! BYEE! <3 XD