Chapter 30

Aurora's P.O.V.

"I can't believe it", I say. "He actually killed without covering his tracks". "This guy must be insane!", Jayden asks. "Does he want our kind to exist in the real world?", Noah says. "What are ya'll talking about?", I hear. We look up and see Max. We widen our eyes. "We we're talking about a game we play online", Jayden says. "Yeah, did we wake you?", Noah asks. "Nah, I been up for a while now", he says. "What have you been doing?", I ask. "Talking with my mom on the phone", he says. "Aw, how is she?", I ask. "She's good", he says. "There's food in the kitchen", Jonah says. "Well guys, I have to run. I'm going to go see Josh", I say. "Bye", they say and I leave. I want to go hunt but I can't. Victor might be there.

I hear footsteps behind me. I take a glance back and see no one. What the? Can it be Victor? "Oh Aurora", I hear. I turn around and see Becky. Ugh. "Becky", I say. "How's Josh? Has he dumped you yet?", she says. I glare at her. "You're never going to have Josh. He's mine", I say. "Oh please. Like he'll stick with you", she says, "he can do so much better". "Like who? You?", I ask. "Yeah, he'll love me", she smirks. "What's he going to do with some useless junk?", I ask. "Shut the hell up", she snaps, "I'll make your life miserable". "And I'll end yours", I say. "Oh please, I'll-", I cut her off. "Shut it. Becky. You obviously have mistaken me for someone who gives a f#ck", I say and walk away. "Oh so your going to just walk away now? What are you scared to face me?", she says. "Yeah, your face kind of terrifies me", I say, "you should maybe cover it with a bag just in case you scar children". "I will-", I cut her off. "Go find someone who gives a damn", I yell out. I hear her growl. "Ugh I hate her", I say to myself.

A/N- haha I found this chapter pretty funny. What did ya'll think? It was short but I was in a rush so yeah. Well, I don't have nothing to say so THANKS FOR ALL THE READS! XD I'll update soon!

Random Fact:

I share a room with my younger brother

Random quote

"The world is going to judge you anyways, so might as well do what the hell you want"

WELL BYE GUYS! LOVE YA'LL <3