Chapter 36

Aurora's P.O.V.

I'm getting ready for the party. I have to meet Victor at midnight. I didn't tell no one about this. It's to risky. I have to do this on my own. It's to protect Josh and Max. Whatever Victor wants, he has to get it. I just can't let him kill Josh or Max. I can't. I put on some black tights with holes in them, with a black skirt that goes to my mid thigh over. I put on a turquoise blouse with my black leather jacket over. I put on my black high heel boots that go up to my ankles and has laces.

From: Babe <3

hey babe, u ready?

To: babe <3

Yeah, on my way

I grab a knife and put it in my pocket that's inside of my jacket. I go downstairs and out the door. I see Josh in his car. I get in. "Hey", I say. "Hey, you look great", he says. I lean in and kiss him. "You too", I say. He starts the car and drives.

Skip car ride...

He parks the car and we get out. He grabs my hand and we enter.

From: Noah

Auri, u at the party yet?

To: Noah

Yeah, I'm with Josh. Where are you?

From: Noah

We're about to be there.

To: Noah

Okay see you soon

I put my phone away. We greet some people. People are dancing, making out, drinking, playing games etc. Josh grabs us drinks and we head to the couch. We sit down. "Max coming?", he asks. "Yeah, he's coming with Noah and them", I say. He nods. "Is something wrong?", he asks. "What? No", I say, "why would you say that?". "You seem a little off", he says. Damn it. He knows me so well. "I'm fine", I say. "You sure?", he asks. I press my lips on his. He kisses back. His hands find my waist and pulls me a little. I cup his face with my hands. He licks my lip and soon his tongue is in my month. I missed these making outs. With everything going on, I haven't really spent time with Josh. I'm surprised he didn't say anything. The kiss deepens with full of hunger and passion. I can't help but not stop kissing him, even though we're at a party. It's not like anyone is paying attention to us anyways. I just enjoy kissing him so much that when I start, it's hard to stop. I pull away a little but he leans in more. I feel his hands holding on me tightly. I tug on his hair a little as he kisses me hard but passionate. We pull away leaning our foreheads on each other. "I missed that", he says in my ear. My lips crave his. I give him a long and passionate kiss, then pull away. "Me too", I say. He smiles, "I love you". "I love you too", I say. We get up and dance a little.

Hours later...

Jayden, Jonah, Noah, Max ate all on the dance floor and I'm with Josh in the kitchen. He's playing some game with some guys from school. "Hey, I'm going to go look for Jackie", I say. "Okay", he says. I peck him on the lips and walk away. It's 11:50pm. I have to find a way to leave without much people noticing. I go upstairs and go in the bathroom. I climb out the window and run to the ally.

Jonah's P.O.V.

I concentrate on hearing Aurora. She's leaving. I look at Jayden and Josh and tilt my head pointing to the door. They nod. You see, we know about Victor asking Aurora to meet here at the Ally tonight. No, Aurora didn't tell us. We found out ourselves. Aurora is not very good as hiding things from us. We all run to the ally.

Aurora's P.O.V.

I get to the ally. "Glad you made it", I hear. I see Victor coming towards me. "I couldn't let you kill Josh and Max", I say. "Then you shouldn't have lead jonah and them here", he says. "What? They don't know about this", I say. "Yes they do", he says, "that's why their on their way here". "Aurora", I hear Jayden say. I turn Around and see Jayden, Jonah and Noah. "What are you guys doing here? You guys aren't suppose to be here! He'll kill Josh and Max!", I say. "He's going to kill them anyways", Jonah says. "What?", I ask. "He tricked you" Jayden says. "Oh darn. Poor little Aurora", Victor says. Two other guys come towards us. And their holding Josh and Max. "No!", I say, "that wasn't the deal!". "Aurora!", Josh says. "Shush", the guy says pulling Josh's hair. "Let them go", I say, "I'll do anything". "Stay back", Noah says pushing me back. Jayden and Jonah are up front. "Let them go", Jonah says, "they have nothing to do with this". "Aurora what's going on?", Josh asks. "I'm so sorry Josh", I say. "Oh Josh, you really don't know do you?", Victor asks. "What's he's talking about?", Josh asks. "Tel him Aurora, or I will", Victor Says. "Stop", Jayden says. "Josh, your little girlfriend is a vampire", Victor says, "and so is her little friends". "What?", both Josh and Max say. "That's right, vampires. Blood sucking monsters", he says. "We don't kill people", Jonah says, "that's what you do". "I just do what has to be done", Victor says. Two other guys, vampires, come. Jayden, jonah and Noah all get ready. "Go", Victor says and the vampires attack. Jayden, Jonah, and Noah all attack too. I run towards Josh and the guy holding him puts Josh Infront of him. "Hurt me, you'll hurt him", he says. I hiss. Josh stares at me with wide eyes. I look him in his eyes. "Watch out!", he yells and then I get thrown to the wall. I fall to the ground. "Aurora!", I hear Josh yell. I get back up and punch the guy. He flies to the wall but then gets up and attacks me again. I kick him and he grabs my leg and twists me around. I scream and fall. I hiss and throw him. I take my knife out. He runs to me and I stab him. He falls to the ground and becomes stiff and grey meaning he's dead for good. I turn around and see another one coming at me. I try to stab him but miss. He throws me and kicks me in the face. I get up and tackle him. I try to stab him but he pushes me off. He throws me against the wall again. I hiss and throw my knife hitting him right in the heart. He falls to ground. I grab the knife and look for Josh. I see him on the floor. "Josh!", I say. He looks at me and I hug him. He hugs back. He's not scared of me. "Are you okay?", I ask. He nods and cups my face in his hands. "I know your not a monster", he says. I lean my forehead on his and give him a small smile. "We have to get you out of here", I say. We get up and see Noah getting Max. I grab Josh's hand and we run. Another vampire approaches us. I step in front of Josh. I try to stab him but he throws me. "Josh run!", I yell. Josh gets up and the vampire throws him. I run towards them. The guy grabs Josh and gets ready to bite him. "No!", I yell and stab him from behind. He falls to the ground. "Josh Are are okay?", I ask cupping his face. "Come on", I say and turn around. "No!", Josh yells and jumps in front of me. A vampire tackles him. I turn around and stab the vampire. I get him off of Josh. I hear Josh gasp. I look down and see a knife in his stomach. "Josh!", I say kneeling down. I feel my fangs come out because of all the blood but I force them back in. I feel tears stream down my face. I hold him. "Josh, stay with me!", I say, "you're going to be fine. Why would you do that?". "I couldn't let you die", he whispers. "No Josh", I say holding him tight. "Aurora bite him!", I hear Jayden yell. "I can't! I'll kill him!", I say. "You have to try!", he yells. "What if it doesn't work!?", I yell. "He'll die anyways!", he yells, "you have to bite him!". I sob and shake my head. Josh stops gasping and his eyes close. "Josh!", I yell patting his cheek. I have to bite him. I lift him up and stick my fangs in his neck.

A/N- OMGGG! That's all I got to say OMG

I don't feel like doing the random quote and fact again haha sorry well THANKS FOR READING! hope u like what happens. LOVE YA'LL! BYE <3