Chapter 15

Aurora's P.O.V.

My eyes open. My throat is so dry. I need to feed. I try to get up but then realize I'm with Josh and remember what we did. Still can't believe it. But it was good. I love him. His arms are wrapped tightly around my waist. I can hear his heartbeat loud. I feel my fangs come out. Oh shit. No, no, no, Aurora what are you doing? I snap out of it and pull my fangs back in. I must be really hungry. I unwrap his arms around me and get up. I grab my clothes since they finished drying and put them on. I jump out the window and run towards the woods. It'll be quick. I search for food. I then spot a deer. A big nice deer. I smile and run to it attacking it. I stick my Fangs in its neck and suck all it's blood. I clean my mouth and run back to Josh's house. I quickly climb the window. He's still asleep. Whew. I take my clothes off again and just leave my underwear putting on his shirt. I lay down and his eyes open. "Where were you?", he asks softly. His voice is so deep and husky. Damn. I smile, "I went to the bathroom". He nods and pulls me towards him. What time is it anyways? It's daylight still. I look at the clock. 7:34pm. Oh damn. My mom will be home at 9. So I still got time. I gasp softly. Jayden, Jonah and Noah don't know where I'm at. Oh well, I'm a vampire, I can protect myself. They don't have to worry. I cuddle against his chest. "I love you", I say softly. "I love you more", he whispers. I blush and smile. His arms tighten around me and pulls me closer. I wrap my arms around him too. We lay there for a while. "It's getting late", I say. "No, don't go", he pouts. I smile, "my mom will be home soon and if I'm not there, she'll worry". He sighs, "okay". I press my lips on his. He kisses back. I then pull away. We get up and I change back into my clothes. "I'll take you", he says. I nod. We walk out and get in his car. He kisses my cheek and starts the car.

Skip car ride....

He pulls up to my house. I give him a long kiss then get out. I get in my house and go to my room. I sigh. This had been a great day. I go in the bathroom and take a shower. I get out and change into my pjs. I'll go to Jonah's house later when my my falls asleep. I go to the kitchen looking for my mom. She should be home by now. "Mom", I say. "Hey sweetie", my mom says from the table. I smile. I grab an apple and eat it. "So", my mom says. "When are you going to tell me about Josh?". My eyes widen. "Noah told me", she says. Ugh stupid Noah. It's not that I don't like my mom knowing that I have a boyfriend, I just get nervous for her to meet him. I don't know why. I sit down with her. "Well, he's really nice and funny. He's always helping me out and protecting me. He's really cute. How his grayish blueish eyes are so beautiful and his smile", I say, "His smile makes my day". My moms smiles wide at me. "Your in love!", she says. I blush. "Yeah,I do love him", I say softly. "Does he know? Have you told him yet?", she asks. "Actually, he told me first me", I say. She sparkles at me and puts her hand over her heart. "My baby is growing up", she says and pulls me into a hug. "Mom, calm down", I say. "So when am I going to meet him?", she asks. "I'll see", I say. "Better be soon", she says. I roll my yes but smile. "I'll be getting ready for bed now okay", she says. I nod and go to my room. I grab my phone and see that I have messages from Jayden, Jonah, Noah, Jackie, Jazmin, and Austin. Damn.

From Jayden: Aurora, where were you at school today? I didn't see you at lunch or any of our classes

To Jayden: an incident with Josh happened and we skipped school.

From Jonah: where r u? I been looking for u. U weren't at school

To Jonah: I was with Josh the whole day. Something happened so we skipped. I'll come over later and tell ya'll.

From Noah: AURI!! Where r u? We been looking for you! Wasting my time

To Noah: not like u have anything better to do and I was with Josh. We had skipped because something happened. I'll explain later

From: Jackie: heyyyyy where were u at lunch. I know I saw you. Did u skip? Hmmmm

To Jackie: haha yes I skipped with Josh. I'll tell u later

Jazmin: hey gurlla, didn't see you at lunch today. What happened? Where were u?

To: Jazmin: sorry, I had skipped with Josh. I'll tell u the rest later

From: Austin

Hey, missed u at lunch, u should have been there, it was so funny. Jake and Danny had an eating competition. It was SICK!

To Austin: Hahaha damn it, can't believe I missed that.

There, I replied to everyone. My phone then beeps alarming me of another message.

From Jayden: okay, and Jonah says your coming over. HURRY!

To Jayden: I'll be there soon

My phone beeps again.

From Jackie: damn, I'm curious now, tell me at lunch tomorrow!

To Jackie: I will

From: Jazmin: tell me at lunch

To Jazmin: I will

From Austin: I was able To record it! U can watch it tomorrow

To Austin: yes! I was DYING to know what happened haha

From Austin: bring an extra pair of panties cuz you're going to piss yourself when u see it! HAHAHAHAHA

To Austin: hahahaha I'm really excited now XD but I gtg now so I'll see u tomorrow

From Austin: okay BYE!

I change into black leggings, black tank top with my black hoodie over. I'm wearing all black right now. I put on my boots and grab my phone. I jump out the window and run to Jonah's house.

A/N- here's goes chapter 14! Ya'll happy I updated again? Well, this was not so interesting but it'll do. I didn't check through it for mistakes because I'm lazy so if there are any mistakes SORRY! Any who, I'll update later tonight, MAYBE, or tomorrow.

RANDOM FACT:

I hate it when people are over dramatic

RANDOM ADVICE:

"Better things come to those who wait"

LOVE YA'LL, BYE!