Chapter 14

(WARNING: THIS CHAPTER HAS SOME NOT SO "PG" SCENES. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK)

Aurora's P.O.V.

"I love you", Josh says. My eyes go wide and my breath for caught in my throat. Did he just say that he loves me? Oh my lord. Josh loves me. "I know, we only been dating for about a month but I had always liked you. Every since I met you, I knew there was something about you. I love you so much. I'm always thinking about you. I wake up every day happy knowing that I'm going to see you and go to sleep every night happy, thinking of you. I understand if you don't feel the same way yet", he says softly. Oh my lord. I can't believe. "I love you too", I say softly. Woah, where did that come from? He looks up. "You do?", he asks. I do love Josh. I just didn't want to admit it because I thought it was to early and he wouldn't feel the same. "Yes, I really love you too", I say. "You don't have to say that Aurora", he says softly, "I understand if you don't feel the same way". "Josh", I say cupping his face with my hands, "I have liked you ever since we met. You were the best thing that happened to me. I really do love you". He smiles and presses his lips against mine. I immediately kiss back. His hands go to my waist and pulls me closer. He licks my bottom lip asking for entrance. I open my mouth a little and his tongue slides in. His tongue explores my mouth. I pull his face closer. He kisses me passionately. His tongue plays with mine. He leans us down and kisses me hungrily. I moan softly tugging on his hair making him moan. I then feel something going up on my thigh. Woah woah woah, is that his..... Oh my gosh it is. He then stops and rolls off. "Uh, I'm sorry, I don't want you to think that I just want to get in your pants", he says. "No, I trust you", I say. He smiles. I press my lips on his again and lick his lip this time. Our tongues slide in each other's mouth. He rolls on top of me and kisses my hungrily but passionately. His hands grasp on my waist. His hands go down to my legs feeling them. My hands then go down to his shirt and tug on it. He takes it off and kisses me. His hands travel up my side. He starts kissing my neck and suck on different spots making me moan. I then pull his pants and he take it's off. "Are you sure about this? We don't have to do this", he says. I connect our lips and pull away a little and then nod. He kisses me again and takes my shirt off leaving me in my bra and underwear. He then kisses my neck again going to my chest. He then unclips my bra and takes it off. He kissed my breast and feels my legs. His hands travel my body. He then takes my underwear off. He kisses me and his hands feel my body. "We're going to need a condom", he whispers. I nod. He grabs a condom and puts it on. I blush. It's big. He then presses his lips against mine again. He opens my legs a little and pushes in. I gasp as he goes in me. He keeps it in for a while and soon starts making love to me. He holds my hand and I pull him closer moaning. He speeds up and let's go of my hand, grasping my waist. I open my legs more and hug him tighter. He stuffs his face in my neck and moans. I gasp and moan in pleasure. He kisses me hungrily. He kisses my neck and speeds up even faster as I moan louder and louder. He starts moaning louder too. After a long while, he slows down. Soon he rolls off. We're both breathing heavily. "That", he starts, "that was amazing". I blush.

Josh's P.O.V.

I can't believe we did it. We made love. That was amazing. Best time I ever had. I take my condom off and throw it in the bin. I pull her close. I hope I didn't hurt her that much. "I didn't hurt you that much right?", I ask. She shakes her head, "I'm fine. She cuddles against my chest. "You know", she says, "this was my first time". My eyes go wide a little. "You don't regret it do you?", I ask. "No, I'm glad it was with you", she says. I smile and peck her on the lips. I pull the blanket over us more. I then hear her breathing softly. She must have fallen asleep. I then feel my eyelids heavy and soon fall asleep.

A/N- Soooo, what ya think of the chapter? Any who, That's all I got to say about that. I updated! Yay! I'll try to update tomorrow and THANK U GUYS FOR ALL THE READS! I APPRECIATE IT! I LOVE YA! Well, I'll try to update and I hope u guys like the rest! NOW BYE!