Chapter 46

Three months later....

Aurora's P.O.V.

Three months has passed since everything . And it's now SENIOR PROM! This year flew by didn't it? Anyways, I'm going with Josh of course. Noah found a girl to go with, her name is Angela and they seem perfect. Hopefully he'll step up his game and ask her out. Jonah is still single and apparently not ready to mingle, since he says he's not looking for a relationship at the moment. Max is still single also, but still looking. On the other hand though, Jayden was quite the ladies man. He been asked out a whole bunch of times but only one lucky girl caught his eye. Her name is Ana, and he's actually dating her now. So let's see how that'll go. Well, right now, I'm with Ana and Angela, getting ready for prom.

"Are you guys sure, my make up looks good, I feel like it's too much", Ana says. "Ana, it looks great", I say. "Yeah, trust us, it's not to much. You're just not use to wearing make up", Angela says. Ana rolls her eyes. "Zip me up", I say. Angela zips my zipper up. "You look perfect!", Ana says. "I do, don't i", I say smiling looking at myself in the mirror. She laughs. "Should I curl my hair or?", Angela asks. "Yeah, your hair is always straight, curl it", Ana says. She nods. "You were smart and got your done first at the hair salon", Angela tells me. I laugh. My hair is curled then put in a loose bun with some hair out on the front. My dress is a bright red strapless dress, that goes down all the way to the floor and is tight, perfectly fitting my body. I have on closed toe, black high heels and a black necklace with black earrings, which Josh bought. I'm wearing light brown eyeshadow and black eyeliner with red lipstick. "So how do I look?", Ana asks. She's wearing a black strapless dress, that goes to her mid thigh, and is poofy at the bottom. She has on dark blue high heels and Her blonde hair is put into a braid with little dark blue flowery vines braided into it, and braided to the side. She's wearing pink lipstick that goes with her light skin tone, and black eyeshadow and eyeliner making her blue eyes pop out. Shes also wearing silver earrings and necklace. "You look absolutely fantastic!", I say. "Thanks", she smiles. "Stunning", Angela says. "You look freaking great!", Ana tells Angela. "Yes! Look at you!", I add. Angela's wearing a light blue dress that has a v neck strap, it goes down to the floor, and it a tight from the top and little loose from the bottom. She's wearing white open toes high heels with white earrings and white necklace. She has on light blue eyeshadow and black eyeliner with light pink lipstick. Her brown hair is curled and left out. With her light brown eyes glowing. "We all look great", I say. They smile and agree. "So, are ya'll ready?", I ask. They nod. "We will see you at the dance", they says and we say our goodbyes.

......

From babe <3

Are you ready? I'm already in your living room

To babe <3

Yeah. I'll be down in a sec

From babe <3

Can't wait to see you!

I'm so nervous. Gosh, I'm acting like this is my wedding day. I take a deep breath open the door. I walk slowly down the hall and start going down the steps. I see Josh on his phone. He looks up and his eyes widen and his mouth falls. He eyes me up and down. I feel myself blush. He gets up and slowly walks towards me. His mouth opens and closes. I laugh. I think he's trying to talk but forgot how to.

Josh's P.O.V.

I hear footsteps coming down the stairs and look up. My eyes widen and my breath gets caught in my throat. I see Aurora coming down the steps and she looks......... Freaking beautiful! perfect, sexy, stunning, no words describe it. Her dress fits her body perfectly, showing off her curves and.... everything. O sweet Jesus. I get up and walk towards her slowly. I can't even think straight right now. I open and close my mouth trying to tell her she looks beautiful but no words are coming out. She laughs. Then I feel her lips on mine. My heart melts immediately. And my mind clears. She pulls away and I still have my eyes closed. I open the slowly and see her beautiful brown eyes staring back at me. I smile wide and life her up. "YOU LOOK BEAUTIFUL!", I say spinning her around. She laughs. I put her down and kiss her again.

Aurora's P.O.V.

"Don't forget I'm here to you lovebirds", I hear my mom say. I pull away and face her. "Oh, look at you honey, you look so beautiful", she says wrapping me in a big hug. "Oh, your grew up so fast", she says and I can tell she's crying. "Mom, don't make me cry", I say feeling my eyes get watery. She pulls away, "oh, I'm Sorry dear, but you know I get so emotional when it comes to this kind of stuff". I laugh. "Now, picture time!", she says wiping her tear. Josh smiles at me wide and pulls me to him. My mom snaps a lot of pictures until we tell her we have to go. Josh hold my hand and open the door for me. I smile and get in. "Suck a gentlemen Now", I say. "I'm always a gentlemen", he says smiling. "Your face was priceless", I laugh, talking about when he saw me. He blushes and smiles. "You looked really really really beautiful", he says. "You couldn't even talk", I laugh again. He blushes a deep shade of red, "you noticed that?". I laugh and nod. He hides his face. "You blew me away", he says. I lean in and kiss his cheek.

....

We arrive at the dance and see Noah with Angela, Jayden with Ana, Max and Jonah all together outside. We park the car. "Don't get out yet", he says. I roll me eyes but smile. He comes to me side and opens the door for me. He takes my hand and helps me out. "Thank you", I smile. He smiles wide and grabs my hand pulling me close. We walk together. "Woah Aurora", Jonah says, "you look stunning". I smile, "thanks". "Whew", he whistles. "Watch it", Josh warns and Jonah laughs. I lean in his ear and whisper, "I'm all yours". He smiles wide and kisses me. I laugh and we walk in. "It looks so beautiful", I say. "You look better", he says. We walk to get some punch and he serves us some. I drink it and it's not so bad. "Now", he says, "let's dance!". He drags me to the dance floor and we dance the night away.

......

It's been hours. Josh and I been dancing most of the time. We also took some pictures and stuff. It's really fun. A slow song comes on and Josh smiles. He pulls me close and wraps his arms around my waist. I wrap my arms around his neck. We dance and I can feel his breath on me. "I love you Aurora", he says. "I love you Josh", I say. He spins me around and catches me. "Wow, aren't you such a good dancer", I say. "I know", he says dipping me down. I laugh and he brings me back up. When the song is over, we sit down at a table with the guys and Ana and Angela. "How's everyone night going?", Angela asks. We all agree on fun and great. Jonah and Max were able to sneak in some beer. Don't know how. Jonah isn't drunk but Max Is a different story. We laugh and play some games. The whole night goes on greatly. And I know that my life is completely taken over by these people and I wouldn't change a single thing that has happened. Even though it's been ALOT, it was all worth it. Because I have a great boyfriend who I love sooooo much, two new best friends who started it all, two old friends who I got back, and two new friends who now make me not the only girl in the group. I wouldn't change a thing.

THE END!!!!!!!!

A/N- WELL GUYS THIS IS THE END OF "NEW ME" 😩😭

THANK YOU ALL FOR READING AND BEING HERE THROUGH OUT THE WHOLE STORY! I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!! I'm not very good at these goodbye things 😂 but yeah it's THE END AND I LOVE YA'LL! I hope ya'll enjoyed the story. It was my first story on here so I hope I did good!

WELL BYE GUYS I LOVE YA'LL! <3

THANKS FOR EVERYTHING!!! ❤️❤️