Chapter 35

Three days later...

Aurora's P.O.V.

It's been three days. It's Thursday now.

We went to the football game yesterday, out school won, Austin was happy. Becky is still missing. There's no sign of Victor or his crew. The rest of is are fine.

"Aurora!", I hear. I'm at my house with Jayden, Jonah, and Noah. Josh has a family business to take care of and Max went to help my mom with something. "What?", I ask. "They found Becky", Jonah says. "Really?", I ask. "Dead", he adds. "What? Oh my god", I say. "They found her body in the woods, she was drained with blood", he says. "Victor", I say. He nods. "It had to be him", Jayden says. "Oh my god, what do we do?", I ask. "There's nothing we can do", Noah says.

Couple hours later..

"Hey, I have to go to Josh's", I say. "Okay", they say. "Wait! You can't go by yourself", Jonah says. "I'll be fine", I say and walk out. It's getting dark out. I run and then something hits me making me fall back. I get up. What the hell? "Hello Aurora", someone says. "Victor?", I say. "Yep", he says. "Why did you kill Becky?", I ask. "I thought you hated her?", he asks. "Hate is a strong word", I say. "I know you Hated her, you know you hated her. There's nothing to hide. I killed her. Isn't that what you wanted?", he says. "What? You killed her for me?", I ask. "Ding ding ding", he says. "Why would you do that?", I ask. "I need you. My crew needs you", he says. "Why me?", I ask. "Your special", he says. "How? How am I special?"I ask. "Oh you'll see", he says. "What do you wan from me?", I ask. "Look, I'm here to make you a deal", he says. "What deal?", I ask. "Tomorrow. At that party where your going to with your little friends, your going to meet me right here in this ally at midnight", he says. "And if I don't?", I ask. "I'll kill Josh and Max", he says. "You wouldn't", I say. "Oh I woulda", he says. Why is he doing this? "Why are you doing this?", I ask. "I need to make sure I get what I want", he says. "Keep them out of this", I say. "Why should I? They're important to you which makes them valuable to me", he says. "Show up or they die. Your decision", he says and runs off. No. This can't be happening. I can't let him kill them. Not them. Should I tell Jayden, Jonah and Noah? No. I can't. Victor could find out. Then he'll kill Josh and Max for sure. I can't take that risk. I have to meet him tomorrow at midnight. It's the only way.

A/N- Dun dun DUN! What will happen? What makes Aurora so special? Soon ya'll find out. XD

Any who, look! I updated twice today! Yay! Well thanks again for all the reads!

Random quote

"Stars can't shine without a little darkness"

Random fact

I have a bad habit of biting my nails

WELL BYE NOW! LOVE YA'LL <3