Chapter 32

Aurora's P.O.V.

I walk in the guys house. "Hey guys", I say. "Hey" "hey Auri" "hello" "sup" they all said. "I have to tell you guys something", I say. "What?", Jonah asks. "Well, while I was waiting for Josh to meet me at the movies yesterday. A guy came up to me and he is a part of Victors crew", I say. "What?", Jayden asks. "What did he says?", Jonah asks. "He said he had to deliver a message. He said that they know that I told you guys about them", I say. "What are they going to do?", Jayden asks. "Did he says that they were the one who killed those people last week?", Jonah asks. "Wait there's more", I say, "he also said that they need me for than I think". "What?", Noah says, "Why would they need you?". "What do you have to do with anything?", Jayden ask. "What else did he say?", Jonah asks. "I don't know why they would need me! And he left after that", I say. "What do we do?", Jayden asks. "We make sure Aurora is never alone", Noah says. "Yeah, one of us would have to be with her at all times just in case another vampire of Victor tried anything", Jonah says. "What about Josh and Max?", I ask. "They probably won't try nothing of they're there because they don't know nothing", Jayden says. "Exactly", Noah says. "What if I'm hungry? Where am I going to get food? Victor will probably be in the woods", I say. "You'll come with us where we feed", Jayden says. Jonah nods. "Alright", I say.

A/N- HEY GUYS! SORRY I HAVENT UPDATED IN LIKE 3 DAYS! It wasn't my fault though! Wattpad wasn't letting me create new chapters so sorry about that. But it's all good now. Any who, sorry for the short chapter and what did ya'll think of it? Would Victor or his vampire crew try anything else on Aurora? Will Aurora be safe? Is she in danger? Why do you think they need Aurora? XD WAIT FOR IT! LOLLL WELL THANKS FOR ALL THE CHAPTERS AND I'LL UPDATE SOON HOPEFULLY!

random fact

I have a little brown bear that I LOVE named Mr. Bear XD

Random quote

Don't always follow your heart because sometimes your heart betrays you

NOW BYE GUYS! LOVE YA'LL! <3