Chapter 11

Aurora's P.O.V.

"So when is this Noah kid coming?", I ask Jonah and Jaden. We're at their place now. "He should be here soon", Jonah says. "Is he a vampire too or?", I ask. "Yeah, he's a vampire", Jaden says. "He better not be no jerk", I say. "He's not, he's cool", Jaden says. "So what are we going to do while we wait?", I ask. Jonah shrugs. "You know what I just noticed?", I say. "What?", Jaden asks. "Jonah doesn't talk much", I say. Jaden laughs. "I told you!", Jaden says to Jonah. "Shut up", Jonah says. Jaden and I laugh. There's a knock on the door. "Looks like he's here", Jonah says and gets up. I lay back on the couch next to Jaden. "Hey man", I hear a voice says. A very familiar voice. "Hey Noah, long time no see", Jonah says. "Rock Paper Scissors?", Jaden says. I sigh and play. "Rock paper scissors", Jaden says doing rock while I do paper. "HA I win!", I say. "No you cheated!", he says. I laugh, "how do you cheat in Rock Paper Scissors?". "Aurora?", I hear someone say. I stop laughing and turn around. My eyes widen. "Noah", I say. "Holy crap", Noah says, "it's been a while". "Wait, you two know each other?", Jonah asks. "Yeah, Noah's my cousin", I say. "Woah woah woah, what?", Jaden asks. I get up and we hug. "I missed you", he says. "Same here", I say. "So, you two are cousins?", Jaden asks. "Yes", Noah and I say at the same time. "Didn't see that coming", Jonah says. "And I wasn't expecting your Noah to be my Noah", I say. "Hey, who said I was yours? I am a human being", Noah says. "Actually you're not really human", Jaden says. "Shut up, can't I just have one moment to shine!", Noah says and sit down. I laugh. "Still the invisible Noah I see", I say. "And your probably still single", he smirks. "Actually I'm not", I smirk. "What? There is no way you got a boyfriend before I got a girlfriend", he says. I laugh and stick my tongue out at him. "So your also a vampire?", I ask. "Yes", he says, "when did you turn?". "About a month ago", I say, "how about you?". "I don't even know, maybe a year ago", he says. I nod. "Well, I don't know about you guys, but I'm starving", Jonah says. "I can use something to eat too", Jaden says. "Let's go then", I say and we all run to the woods. We all see a deer. "I call it!", Jaden yells and runs to the deer. "Ass", I say. I start searching and find a squirrel. I guess that would do. I grab it and suck it's blood. I find my way back to them. "You guys ready?", I ask. They nod and we run back. "Well we better get ready guys, we have a party to go to", I say. "Party? I want to go", Noah says. "Go with them then. Josh will be picking me up", I say. "Is he the boyfriend?", Noah asks. "Yep", I say and run home. I search through my closet looking for an outfit. Should I shower? I probably smell like outdoors so yeah I'm going to shower. I take a quick shower. I then change into a black tight short dress the goes to my mid thigh, blue high heels, blue eyeshadow, black mascara, eyeliner, and light pink lipstick. I put on a long necklace with blue jewels, a blue and black bracelet, with blue earrings. I text Josh telling him that I'm ready. I also text my mom telling her that I'll be a party at a friends house. I hear a horn honk outside and see that it's Josh. I go outside and get in. "Wow you look great", Josh says checking me out. I blush and smile. I check him out. He's wearing black jeans, a blue shirt that really makes his muscles pop out. He looks sexy. "So do you", I say. "So no hello kiss?", he asks. I smile and give him a long kiss. I pull away and put my seatbelt on. "We're also matching", I say. He laughs, "we turned into that couple", he says. I laugh. He then drives to the party. We soon arrive. I get out and Josh grabs my hand. Isis does have a big house. The music was busting loudly and there were people outside making out. Some were squirting each other with beer and alcohol. Others were already passed out. We get in and the music gets louder. Isis sees us and comes to us. "Hey! Glad you guys could make it", she yells. I laugh. She's already tipsy. "Have fun!", she say and walks off. "Want a drink?", Josh says. I nod. He disappears in the crowd and I lean against the wall. I see Brooke making out with some guy. I look around and burst out laughing. Jonah is dancing! Horribly. Oh my god. Josh comes back and looks at me confused. "Why are you laughing?", he yells. I point to Jonah and he starts laughing. Jonah spots us and gives us a thumbs up. I laugh harder. We soon clam down and he gives me my drink. "So, let's hit the dance floor!", Josh says and fist pumps the air. I laugh and let him drag me to the dance floor. I let myself loose and we dance to the beat. Josh dances funny and I laugh the whole time. He sees me laughing and starts doing the chicken dance. I laugh uncontrollably and he starts cracking up too. He grabs my hands and we dance dumb looking together. I soon get tired and we go and get some drinks. Then we bump into Jaden and Noah. "Aurora!", they both yell. "Guys!", I say. "Sup Josh", Jaden says. "Hey", Josh says. "Oh and Noah, this is Josh my boyfriend", I say. "Josh, this is Noah, my cousin". They say hey and stuff. "so boys, up for some beer pong", Jonah says putting his arms around Jaden and Noah. "I'm in", They say and Josh goes too. We all go to the table and they sit it up. I take a seat and soon James, Jake, and Austin join the game. Jackie sits next to me and we watch.

A while later....

By now, they are all drunk. Great, now I have to take care of drunkie Josh. But it is pretty funny. "Hey, Aurora, want to have a drinking competition", Jackie asks. "Are you serious?", I ask laughing. She nods. "Sure", I say. She grabs three beer bottles for each of us. "Who ever finishes all three first wins", she says. "Okay", I say. Some people gather around us. "One two three Go!", they yell. I chunk down one bottle, them the other and finally the last one. I gasp for air and finish. I slam on the table and fist pump my fist in the air. "I WIN!", I yell. They all cheer. "Damn girl, that was fast", Jackie says. I smile. After a few more rounds I get drunk. Soon we all including the boys hit he dance floor. We all now have cheese strips and are squirting them all over. I laugh and scream while getting hit by a lot of cheese strips. I then fall and Josh helps me up. He grabs me by the waist while he squirts cheese everywhere. We then make our way to a corner some how and start making out. I can taste the beer in his month but mines probably taste the same. He pulls me close and our tongues explore each other's month. People interrupt us by squirting more cheese on us and we enter the cheese battle again. Everything after that is just a blur.

A/N- I updated again! Hope you liked chapter 11! It was a long 4 day weekend! And now I'm pretty bummed out that I have school tomorrow. Since I'll be having school, I might not be able to update soon, MIGHT! I'll try though. Well BYE! And I'll soon update hopefully.