Chapter 44

Josh's P.O.V.

I elbow Jonah as I see a vampire walking around in the streets, could be one of victors. Jonah looks at me and I tilt my head to show him. He looks and nods. We walk over there. The vampire sees us and gets ready to run but Jayden and Noah are blocking him on the other side. Jonah and I grab him and he tries to fight but it's four against one. "We just need to ask a few questions", Jonah says. "I'll never say anything", he says. "Let's take him" Jonah says and Jayden's and I grab him.

We take him back to Jonah's place. Jayden ties him up. "What do you want from me?", the guys asks. "We know your a part of victors group. And we know you know where he's keeping Aurora", Noah says, "now tell us where she's at or we'll do this the hard way". "I'm not going to say", he barks. "Fine then", Jonah says, "we'll get it out of you". He takes out a knife and stabs him with it. The guys yells, "fuck". He heals quickly. "I still won't say", he says. Jonah stabs him again but this time he keeps the knife inside Of him. The guy yells again. "Tell us", he says. "Never", he says. Jonah pushes the knife in deeper causing the guy to yell louder. "If that won't get you talking, maybe this well", Jayden says and pours acid on the guys face. The guy yells out in pain. "Okay okay!", he says. Both Jayden and Jonah stop. The guy takes deep breaths. "She's...", he starts, "at a warehouse, up north at the cabin woods". "Are you sure?", I ask. "Yes", he says. "Anything else?", Noah asks. "They put dead mans blood in her", he says. "Shit" Noah says. "Those bastards", Jayden says. "Alright, Josh, Jayden and I well go check it out. Noah stay here and take care of this one, call Max and he'll help you", Jonah says. Noah nods. Jonah stabs the guy one more time and he yells. "Let's go", he says.

.......

Aurora's P.O.V.

I can move my body now but they have me tied up in chains and there's about five guards surrounding me. "I really don't like keeping you like this", Victor says, "but you gave me no choice". "You're going to pay for this", I say. He laughs, "sure I will". "They're gonna find me", I say. "Not unless we find them first", he says, "and I guarantee you that if we find that little boyfriend of yours, I'll kill him with my bare hands, right in front of you", he says. "Don't you dare touch him", I say. "Oh, I dare", he says. "I'm never going to be yours. I rather die then be your soul mate", I say. "Aw, don't say that, it hurts my feelings", he says, "I really do love you". "I will never love you", I say. "Doesn't matter", he says. I hear a loud bang and then I see Jonah, Jayden and Josh. "GET THEM!", Victor yells. all the vampires attack. Victor unties me and tries to take me away. I fight back and end up hitting him in the stomach. He goes back a little, giving me just enough time to run. One of the vampires grab me and I throw them. I feel a stab in my leg and I gasp. I take the knife out and stab the vampire. I feel someone grab on my arm and I turn around ready to stab but then I see that it's Josh. "Josh", I say. "Come on, we have to get out of here", he says. I nod and we turn around. "No!", Victor says tackling us. Josh swings and Victor flies off. "Go!", Josh yells. I run pushing pass vampires and out the door. I look back and see Josh, Jayden and Jonah all coming out. "Keep running! It's gonna explode!", Jayden yells. I run and BOOM, I feel heat rise up my back and I go flying forward. I land on the ground. Ow. I look back and see them on the ground getting up. I get up. "Are they dead?", I ask talking about victor and his crew. "They should be", he says as we hear the screams of them burning. I see Josh and run to him. He wraps his arms around me. "Im so glad you're okay", he says. I kiss him. "Let's get out of here", Jonah says and we all run.

.......

A/N: hellooo guys! I updated! Aren't you happy? XD Well Anywho, I'm not so good at that whole action part thing but I tried. Hope u guy liked it. Well I'll try to update soon but there will only be like three chapters left :( it's been a long run. THANK U GUYS FOR ALL THE READS! I REALLY LOVE U GUYS!

Random fact

I just saw the movie "gravity"

Random quote

"It's better to take the risk and try, then to not try and look back wondering what would have happened"

WELL BYE GUYS! LOVE YA'LL! <3