Chapter 26

Aurora's P.O.V.

I change into some black leggings and put on a pink sweatshirt with my grey boots. I put on a little light pink lip stick and keep my hair out. It's Saturday and I'm spending the day with Josh. My mom has some business out of town to do and left early. Josh will be here soon. I hear a knock on my door. What the heck? "Babe it's me", I hear Josh say. I smile and open my door. "How did you get in the house?", I ask. "The door was unlocked", he says coming in. I close my door. I feel arms wrap around my waist and a kiss on my cheek. I smile. He lays his head on my shoulder. "Hi", he says, "you look adorable". I smile, "do I?". "Yes", he says, "like a cute little bunny". I laugh. He hugs me tighter and starts kissing my neck. I laugh and flinch. "I'm ticklish", I say laughing. He laughs and turns me around. I cup his face with my hands and press my lips on his. He pulls me close wrapping his arms around me. He dips me down still kissing me while I laugh. He brings me back up. "You do not know how much I love you", he says. I smile and kiss him again. "Oh. I. Know", I say in between kisses, "and. I. Love. You. Too.". He chuckles. I kiss him one last time and then sit on my bed. I lay on my pillow and curl up. Josh smiles. "You're so freaking cute, I just want to throw you out the window", he says. I laugh. "What?! You want to throw me out the window?", I ask laughing. He laughs and jumps next to me wrapping his arm around my waist. He kisses me on the cheek and stuffs his face in my neck. I giggle. He's so cute. I just love him so much. I turn around facing him and kiss him. He immediately kisses back. We're soon having a full on make out session. His arms travel up and down my shirt as my hands cup his face. I know he's hard. I can feel him getting hard. I blush thinking about it. My hands go down to his shirt and take it off. He kisses me again and then takes my shirt off. He kisses my neck and my chest going between my breast. I unzip his pants and he takes it off. He then takes my leggings off. He kisses me passionately and moans as I tug on his hair a little. He unclips my bra and then takes it off. Then he takes my underwear off and his boxers. I wrap my legs around him as he makes love to me.

He rolls off of me. He was really gentle and passionate. It was great. He keeps me close as he pulls the blankets closer to us. I wrap my arms him and lay on his chest. His arms are wrapped around me. We're both breathing hard. I can hear his heart beating. He rubs my hair and back. "I love you", he says and kisses my head. I smile, "I love you too".

A/N- AWWWW AURORA AND JOSH ARE SO CUTE. What did ya'll think of this chapter? Loved it. Well, today I AM TIRED AHH. I will try to update tonight but if I don't I'll try to update tomorrow. Well, THANKS FOR ALL THE READS!

Random fact

I'm afraid of peacocks

Random quote

"Life always gives you a second chance, it's called tomorrow"

BYEEE! LOVE YOU ALL! XD