Chapter 21

Aurora's P.O.V.

"Aurora!", I hear. I turn around and see Jayden really up close to me. "Woah, what?", I say. "Noah has a surprise for you", he says. "Really?", I ask. He nods. "What is it?", I ask. "I'm not telling you", he says shaking his head with his eyes closed. "What the hell Jay! How do you just tell me that Noah has a surprise for me and then not tell me what it is? Who does that?", I say annoyed. He laughs. "Have you seen Josh?", I ask. "No", he says. "I haven't seen him since my last class", I say. I have a sudden urge that he's with Becky. He better not be. "I'm going to go look for him", I say. "Don't waste your time, I just found him", he says motioning to the side. I look and see Josh coming with Becky beside him. What the hell?!?!? I walk up to them and pull Josh to the side. "What the hell Josh?", I say. "Oh, wait, before you conclude anything, she came up to me", he clarifies. "Why are you talking to her? You know that I don't like her", I say. "I don't like her either but I can't be rude", he says. "Yes you can", I say. He grabs my hand and pecks my lips. "I love you", he smiles. "Shut up", I say annoyed. "Don't be jealous", he says. "I'm not jealous", I hiss. He puts his hands up in defense. "Hey guys", Jayden says. "Sup man", Josh says and they do some handshake. "Hey babe, Before we leave, I got to go to my locker", he says. "It's okay, I'm riding with Jayden anyways", I say. "Oh okay", he says furrowing his eyebrows. "Are you mad at him?", Jayden asks when Josh leaves. "No, just annoyed", I say. "Or jealous", he says. "I'm not jealous!", I hiss. "Whatever, anyways, that Becky girl doesn't seem good", he says. "I know, I can sense it", I say. "It's a vampire thing", he whispers. I roll my eyes. "What am I going to do about Josh?", I ask. "He said he doesn't like her. Just trust him", he says. "I do trust him. It's her I don't trust", I say. "Josh is a big boy, he can defend himself", he says. "Shut up", I say. "Come on", he says, "Jonah and Noah are already at the house". We go outside and hop on his bike. He drives us to his place. We hop off. "Your surprise is waiting", Jayden says. "I'm excited", I say. We get in and see Jonah and Noah. "Finally your here", Noah says. "So what's this surprise Jayden is talking about?", I ask. He smiles wide. "Aurora?", I hear. I turn around and my eyes go wide.

A/N- Soooo, who do u think this mysterious person is? What ya'll think about the chapter? Anywho, I AM SO SORRY!!! I HAVENT UPDATED IN THE LONGEST!!!!! I was grounded so yeah but I got my real phone back now and can update. I'll try to update soon!

Random fact

My favorite colors are aqua and lime

Random quote

"We are all playing the same game, just different levels, we are all in the same hell, just different devils"

I LOVE THAT QUOTE! ANYWHO, BYE NOW! ILL UPDATE SOON! LOVE YA'LL!!