Chapter 29

Aurora's P.O.V.

"Jayden, Jonah, and Noah", I say, "we need to talk". They look up from the couch and look confused. "What's up?", Jayden asks. "Okay, well, a couple days ago, I went out hunting in the woods and I happened to run into a guy. His name is Victor and he happens to be a vampire", I say. "Wait what?", Noah asks. "Another vampire here?", Jayden asks. "That can't be", Jonah says. "There's more", I say, "he says that he owns the woods and he wanted to know how many others are they. Of course I didn't tell him. But later on the next day, he tells me that he has been watching us. He knows our names, what we are and everything". "What?!?", Jonah asks. "He's been stalking us", Noah says. "He can be watching us right now", Jayden says. We all look around. "Okay okay okay", Jonah says, "what are we going to do about this Victor guy?". "I don't know but we have to do something", I say. "Did he say anything else?", Jayden asks. "Yes", I say. "What did he say?", Noah asks. "He said he has a crew of his own", I say. "What? That means there's more vampires rooming around near by", Jonah says. "And they are all human feeders", I say. "Oh my god", Noah says. "This is bad", Jayden says, "this is so bad". "We'll deal with it", Jonah says, "we have to". "What did this guy look like?", he asks. "Blonde, pale, strong, he's older that's for sure", I say. "We have to keep a look out for him", Noah says. "He also knows about Josh and Max", I say, "what if he gets to them?". "Well, we have to not let that happen", Jayden says. "What about my mom?", I ask, "they can all be in danger". "Okay look, we don't know for sure this guys is going to be dangerous", Jonah says, "we have to just look out for him and stay cautious". "Right", Noah says, "especially you Aurora, since he been talking to you". "I'll be fine but I think this guy is up to something", I say and sit down, "when I asked why he wanted to know so much about us, he said that he wants to know what he's up against". "So, is he preparing for a fight or what?", Jayden asks. "I don't know", I say. "Wait guy, listen up", Josh says giving the tv more volume. "what if they decide to kill out in the open?", I ask. "Looks like they already did", Jonah says looking at the news on the tv.

•Two bodies found dead laid out in the middle of the road near Pesgateaway avenue. Cops say the bodies were drained out with blood and can possibly be an animal attack. No one is sure what animal near by can possibly suck all the blood out of a persons neck. This is something that has never been seen before in Annapolis•

"Shit".

A/N- *GASP* oh no! What will happen now? Do ya'll think Victor is dangerous? And out to get them? Do you think people will start GETTIN suspicious or believe the Animal attack story? You'll see soon! Any who, I hope ya'll like the rest of the story and THANK YOU FOR ALL THE READS GUYS! I REALLY REALLY REALLY APPRECIATE IT! I'll try to update soon! XD

Random fact

I wear glasses

Random quote

"Never let anyone bring you down when you been trying so hard to get up"

BYE GUYS! LOVE YA'LL <3