Chapter 40

Aurora's P.O.V.

"Hey babe", I hear and then feel an arm wrap around my waist. I turn around and see Josh. Yes, we're back at school, and yes, Josh has learned how to control himself. "Hey", I smile and lean up to kiss him. I can't say Josh doesn't look hot as fuck now that he's a vampire, I mean like he was always VERY HOT, but now his skin just glows, not literally but yeah, and he's a lot more buffer. "Have you seen Jonah? He said he was going to let me copy off of his homework for math", I say. "Nope haven't seen him", he says. "Ugh, I can't go to math without the homework, she'll give me detention and I do not have time for that", I say. "We could skip you know", he says. "Yeah, we could, but then I'll have more homework to do when I go Tomorrow", I say. "Why does it matter? It's not like we have to finish school", he says and then whispers, "we're immortal anyways". I laugh and shake my head, "right but I guess I'm use to it". "Let just skip", I say. "Skipping?", we hear and then see Max. "Mmm, mama won't like that", he says to me. "Shut up", I laugh. "I'm just kidding, ya'll could go, I'll make up an excuse why you didn't come", he says. "And that's why I love you", I say. "No, you love me for a lot of reasons, that's just one of those reasons", he says. I laugh. "Well, ya'll better go now before the bell rings", he says. "C'ya man", Josh says Max and they do that bro handshake thing. "Bye", I say and we walk out. "Where are we going anyways?", I say. "We could go to your house and watch a movie or something", he says. I nod. "Hop on", he says bending down. "Josh, I can run on my own", I say. "That's no fun", he says. I laugh and just get on his back. Then he runs off to my house.

....

"Let's go upstairs", I say. We walk up the steps and enter my room. "What movies do you have?", he asks. "Umm", I look threw the DVDs, "some zombie movie, a ghost movie, some love story thing... And oohhhh finding nemo!". "Let's watch that then. You love that movie", he says. "I know", I say, "put it on while I change". He takes the DVD. I take some pajama shorts and a tank top out. "I'm going to change here, so don't look", I say. "I seen it all before babe", he says putting in the disk. "Shut up", I say while I pull off my shirt. "Nice bra", he says. I'm wearing a pink and black striped bra. I blush, "shut up". He laughs. I take my pants off and put on my pajama shorts. I feel an arm wrap around my bare waist. "We could do something else", he says in my ear. I turn around facing him. "Like what?", I ask innocently. "Something that doesn't involve clothes", he smirks. "I rather watch finding nemo", I tease and push past him. "Oh, No you don't", he says and wraps his arms me again and throws us on the bed. I laugh as I land on top of him. He smiles and kisses my cheek, then my lips. I kiss back and hold myself up by placing my hands on his chest. He rolls us over, him now on top of me without breaking the kiss. My hands go down to his shirt and pull it up taking it off. He connects our lips again. He licks my lip and I let his tongue slide in my mouth. I pull him closer to me. His hand goes up my leg, and sides. My arms wrap around his neck. His lips go down to my neck and he kisses all around. I moan softly as he sucks at my sweet spot. His hands go down to my shorts and he slowly pulls them off. I unzip his pants and he takes it off. I grab on his sides and he flinches. I laugh, "oh yeah, I forgot you're ticklish". I tickle him a little and he squirms around, "Stop it", he laughs. I laugh. He grabs a hold of my arms. "No more tickling", he says. I laugh again. He connects our lips and his hands makes their way to my waist. I slide my tongue in his mouth and he moans as I kiss him hard and passionate. I can feel him getting hard. Might as well speed things up a bit. I roll us over, me on top of him with one leg on each side of him. I sit up with my legs still on each side of him. I reach for the back of my bra and unclip it, taking it off. His hands go up and down my legs and he moans as I rub his chest and kiss his neck. "Oh god babe", he moans, "you're killing me". I blush and start taking his boxers off. He rolls us over again and takes my underwear off. He opens my legs and I let him in between my legs. He kisses me hungrily and passionately. I kiss just as hungrily back. He then pushes in and I gasp as he goes in me. He buries his head in my neck and I moan as he goes in me repeatedly. He holds himself up with his elbows and I can feel his hot breath on my neck. He moans in my ear. "God, I love you so much Auri", he moans. I hug him tight and moan in pleasure. I can feel him trying not to go to fast. "Speed up babe", I whisper as I tug on his hair and open my legs wider. He slowly nods and speeds up. A loud slow moan escapes my lips and he moans repeatedly. "I can't get enough of you", he moans breathless. I stuff his head in my neck and tug on his hair harder making him moan more. His lips rub against my skin as he moans going in and out of me and I moan longly.

......

A/N- well, woah, is it hot in here or is it just me?!? Hahaha. Well, I updated! Haha, while I was writing this I literally kept laughing, it was awkward... Haha Anywho, I'll try to update again soon! THANKS FOR ALL THE READS! I LOVE YA'LL! XD

Random fact

I love the movie Frozen!

Random quote

Sometimes it's easier to just say nothing at all

WELL BYE GUYS! LOVE YA'LL <3