Chapter 38

Aurora's P.O.V.

I touch Josh's hair softly. When is he going to wake up? I sigh. I haven't left his side since he went unconscious. "Josh, baby", I say softly, "can you hear me?". "Please wake up", I say grabbing his hand. I sigh again. I lay my head on his chest and close my eyes. "Aurora", I hear softly. I open my eyes and lift my head up to look at Josh. His eyes are still closed. Was that my imagination? "Aurora", I hear Josh mumble. I gasp. He's waking up! "Josh", I say patting his cheek softly, "babe your eyes". His eyes open a little. "Your awake", I say smiling. "What happened?", he asks. "You don't remember?", I ask, "when was the last thing u remember?". "We were attacked by a vampire and I...", he starts, "....got stabbed, then I blacked out". "Josh", I say, "you were going to die. And I couldn't let that happen". He furrows his eyebrows. "I bite you", I say. He widens his eyes, "what?". "You're a vampire now, just like me and Jonah and Jayden and Noah", I say. "A vampire? As in drinking blood?", he says. I nod. "No wonder my mouth is all dry", he says. "Come on", I say, "let's go downstairs". He gets up and we walk downstairs. "Josh!", Jayden yells. "You're awake", Jonah says. "Finally", Noah says. They all get up. "Did you tell him?", Jonah asks me. I nod. "I'm a vampire", josh says. "Pretty cool right?", Jayden says. His shrugs. "You'll get use to it", Noah says, "then it'll be the best thing that ever happened to you". "Here Josh", jonah says handing him a cup, "I got some animal blood for you". Josh sniffs it and his fangs come out. "Ouch, what was that?", he asks touching his mouth. "Your fangs coming out", I say. "Now drink", Noah says. Josh drinks the blood without hesitation. "That taste great. Way better than I thought", he says. "Well, you'll be craving that a lot", Jayden says. I sit down next to Josh. He smiles at me. "Where is Max?", I ask. "He went to go explain to your mom why you aren't home at this time", Jonah says. "What time is it?", I ask. "Around 3am", Jayden says. "Damn, my mom was probably panicking", I say, "I'm going to get in so much trouble". "Don't worry, Max got it", Noah says. "Anyways, Josh", Jonah says, "welcome to the pack". We all smile.

A/N- HELLO GUYS! SORRY I HAVENT UPDATED! SOOO SORRRY! I been really tired this week so I couldn't update. Anywho, what ya'll think of the chapter? WhAt will happen next? well THANK FOR ALL THE READS! XD

Random fact

I don't have a crush at the moment

Random quote

When life gives you lemons, make orange juice and leave the world wondering how you made it

WELL BYE GUYS! LOVE YA'LL! <3