5

Everyone was getting ready for the six chair challenge. Doing there makeup and seeing what they should wear. I only put on my skinny jeans and my red flannel with a white t-shirt. I didn't put any makeup knowing that I would cry. So since everyone was still getting ready, I waited down in the long just using my phone. No one was ready yet. Until....

"Hey Casey. What are you doing?" Matt asks with cheerfulness in his voice as he sits next to me. It's like he can be happy all the time. He looked really good right now. A light blue button up shirt. But some buttons were not buttoned. Then his hair looked like its natural self. I always liked his quiff.

"Nothing much, just waiting for everyone to be ready so we can all head for the six chair challenge. The way you said hi to me felt like as if you were excited. I'm completely nervous." I tell him.

"I might sound excited, but deep down inside me, I'm completely nervous. I might be a good singer but, I might pick the wrong song and they won't sit me down on a chair." He says. That true. It can always happen. Maybe it's gonna happen with me. 

"Don't be nervous about that. Simons for sure gonna love your voice. He's decently going to give you a chair. And there's no way he's going to be switching you." He tells me as he hold me hand. The planet stops spinning. Why is he holding my hand?

I smile at him. "Thanks Matt, you're a really good friend." I put my head on his shoulder. Now I'm less nervous about it all.

Matts POV:
Friend. Friend. Friend! Sometimes I wish I was more then that with her. It's like I'm completely over my ex and moved on. I've never felt this way about anyone in a while. My ex broke my heart after breaking up with me when we dated for a year. I had to quit my job. But, it's like Casey fixed it. I don't know how, but she did. Being with her just makes me happy. Maybe one day I'll be with her.

Sorry for this short chapter. I had nothing else in mind. But don't you worry, the next chapter is the six chair challenge. And if you guys don't know, my character Casey is taking over Sam's place. So there's no Sam in this story.

Ok, BYE!!