26

The stage was dark. I was standing in the middle of it. Waiting for the music to play and the lights to turn on. A few of the contestants have gone already. Now it's me.

The music starts playing and the lights begin to turn on slowly. Now it's time.

"What about sunrise?
What about rain?
What about all the things that you said
We were to gain?
What about killing fields?
Is there a time?
What about all the things
That you said were yours and mine?"

End of song: I'm being lazy again:

"Casey, that was amazing. Just like last week. And the week before. Incredible." Louis says. I can get used o these comments.

"I agree. Your performances have been incredible. You'll definitely be going far into this competition." Sharon tells me. I wish I can stay here that long.

"Mrs. O is right. You definitely will be going far. You'll be making everyone at home proud. You rocked that performance." Nicole says. I smile and look down at my feet.

"I knew this was a great song for you. I always know. And they're never wrong. These performances are fantastic. I'm proud." Simon sad. He's proud. I'm so happy right now.

I walk off stage and with the others. They hit me and compliment me. I thank them and then we get ready for the next performance. Which I think is Gifty. I'm so happy.

"So, we all have to wait for tomorrow for the sing off. But, it's still pretty early. What should we do?" Jordan asks as we all lay on the couch. X factor was finished for today. And we were all bored back at home.

"I don't know. I'm just really lazy." Sophia say. We all agreed. I put my head in matts shoulder as he wrapped his arm around me.

"Maybe we should just get to bed. I think that's the best idea." Relley says. We all get up and go upstairs. I get dressed and go brush my teeth. I walk back to the room seeing everyone already asleep. This is gonna be a long night.

It was Relley and four of diamonds in the bottom two. I was worried. I was sitting next to Matt on one of the chairs. My head was on his shoulder as he was running my arm. I don't want any of them to go home.

"I'm sorry but, I'm gonna send Relley home." Simon says. Now I was upset. Everyone in the house loved Relley. She was the mum of the house. She always took care of us. We're all gonna miss her so much.

"Bye Relley, we're really gonna miss you." I say hugging her before she leaves.

"I'm gonna miss you two. Take good care of yourselves everyone. And don't you dare do any pranks while I'm gone." We all laugh as we watch her enter the taxi. We wave her goodbye as the taxi leaves the house.

We al inside the house. It turns out, Nathan ordered Chinese. He would do that. That's all he ever wants. But, it wasn't as good as Relley's cooking. I'm gonna miss her cooking.

"So, who's ready for next week. Fright night." Matt asks.

"I am. I love Halloween." Ryan says.

"Of course you do. Because it's the one time of the year where you could eat all the candy you want. And you're the only one in the house that doesn't eat healthy." Gifty laughs. Ryan throws a pillow at her making her drop her phone on the floor. I laugh.

"If you do that again and it breaks, you'll either by me a new phone or I'm going to kill you." She threatens. Ryan shrugs and puts his arm around Emily.

"Oh, and only one of us will be singing thriller." Emily says.

"I wish I could. That's the best Halloween song ever." Kieran says.

"You never know mate, maybe one of our mentors are going to chose it for us. Either way, we're all gonna get cool songs." I say. The nod there heads. "I'm tired now. Goodnight everybody." I say walking upstairs. I change into some pajamas. I brush my teeth and head to my room.

I don't actually go to sleep. I just have the light off looking at my phone. Sometimes I wish I never did audition for this. I have to say goodbye to my friends. But, Matts right, I will see everyone again sooner or later. There's gonna be a time where I'm gonna be seeing Freddy, Relley, and brotaviao. I'm gonna see all of them soon.