6

It was the six chair challenge. We were all waiting backstage. The girls category was first. But, I was so nervous. Because thats my category. In this challenge, your never safe. Especially if your the first one to get the first chair. That's never safe. Simon can just replace you with someone else. And I don't want that. I don't want to get by bum off that chair.

The first one to perform was Soheila Clifford. I'm just glad I'm not first to go. She then started to sing. Her voice was incredible. She was incredible. After she was done, she started getting nice comments from the judges. Everyone started shouting to give her a seat. And Simon did. He gave her a seat.

The next one was Kayleigh Marie. She was incredible. Simon then gave her a seat. That's two seat out and four to go. He then gave the next girl a seat. And then the next one. Then it was my turn. I just hope I don't mess up or forget my words. "Hello." I say as I walk on stage. Simon asks me a few questions like why I'm here and why I deserve one of those seats. I tell him and then I get my guitar ready.

"Guess it's not true, I'm not good at a one-night stand.
But I still need love 'cause I'm just a man
These nights never seem to go to plan
I don't want you to leave, will you hold my hand."

"Oh won't you stay with me?
'Cause you're all I need
This ain't love it's clear to me
But darling, stay with me."

"Why am I so emotional?
No it's not a good look, gain some self control
And deep down I know this never works
But you can lay with me so it doesn't hurt."

Simon raises his hand up. I stop singing and stand still. "I don't know if that was your kinda song. I just didn't feel it. You've sorta let me down. You were one of my favorites. I don't know if I should give you a seat or not." I hold my breath as people start screaming for me to take a seat. "You can have the next seat." I walk over to the seat. I'm still not safe. I can get replaced by someone else.

A few other singers later, all six chairs were taken. Then there was someone else. They were fantastic. But, there were only six chairs. Simon liked her. He was gonna give her a seat. He did. "Sorry Casey." She tells me as I hug her.

"It's alright." I say. I walk off stage and stand next to Dermott.

"You ok?" He asks.

"I'm ok, I get it though. I'm just not that good." I say. I then start to leave back to the hotel. This was a big disappointment.

Matts POV:
I watched as Simon replaced Casey. I was sad. What am I gonna do now? I liked her. But, I have to go on. This is my dream.

"What was Simon thinking. She was good." Christian says. I had to agree. She was amazing. Even Nicole was upset about Simon replacing her. I just wish I could see her again. She's gone now.